General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Well I guess its not a free speech zone in here!

Interesting that the guy who calls himself RADEK apparently deleted the post about the fact that that isn't his real name and other facts about him (like his financial past -- bankruptcy and $10,000 tax problem, etc.). At least over on the COPA web site they don't censor the message list.....humm, wonder what that says about relative integrety of the two groups....

Re: Well I guess its not a free speech zone in here!

This anonymouse person has a right to voice his opinion, but I can assure you he is not the same anonymouse as the COPA website just to set the record straight.

Well, once again: I am not here to discuss my financial past with anyone. I am still amazed that my honest intentions to stir some intelligent discussion about great new aircraft turn some people into personal attacks on my person. Also once again: my name is Radek – but I don’t see any need to show my drivers license here and prove it to anyone. I am not even sure why I am wasting my time and writing this here. For sure I know that I did grossly underestimated intelligence of this group.

Also I AM NOT going to tolerate on this site any bad language – real or simulated – PERIOD! All posts of that sort WILL BE DELETED!

Since this is your Forum, I would not allow this Amonymouse to post the kind of message he has done here. It's personal and not relevant to flying. By the way, someone thinks they are funny by logging on here with the Anonymouse namesake to try to confuse readers into thinking it's the same Anonymouse as on the COPA forum, which it is not!

I'm taking lessons (to get current) from Radek; I can assure you that's his name. And I've had enough experience after 30 years of flying VFR, IFR, and owning 2 airplanes and having multiple instructors, that Radek is in the top tier of instructors. For many reasons. Simply a great teacher.
...and his intention for this web-site is as he has stated. Honest help and opinon exchange for pilots interested in Cirrus. Isn't that a big Plus in these days?

As I stated in a previous thread, I, too, like Radek's character and personality and if he were closer, I would fly with him as my instructor.

P.S. I think some of the other COPA members who have made rude and personal attacks on Radek should apologize to him and be the better person and accept him into the fold.