General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COPA Website

After a heated debate with several members of COPA on the COPA website, it was determined by the COPA Gods that I should be banned from posting any future replies/posts to their Forums due to their claim of my use of profanity. I responded to the webmaster in the following email:

http://www.cirruspilots.org/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=market&Number=110378&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&vc=1#Post110378 (copy and paste this)

You reference the above post as a reason for banning me from posting future posts on your forum. I see references made to words like, pr*ck, as in to stick something with a sharp object, Dick as in the noun, someone's first name. Penis is the correct term for a male's genitalia. Since when are theses terms profanity?

This is not profanity but merely words that when written that can mean what I have described above. You allow your members of COPA to call me degrading names, insult my intelligence, gang up on me, but when I return their insults in kind, I am banned. I believe they did this sort of thing some years ago,,,,,,,,,,,,in NAZI Germany! Offended by that! So am I for being treated like my grandparents were for being Jews in the 40's! Shame on you for having the audacity to do the same thing.

Do I want people to know who I am? No way, but should that keep me from giving them my opinion? Some have already threatened me with physical harm, Dennish to be exact, read his post, that in a twisted, convoluted way refers to me somehow being killed like Jimmy Hoffa and wishing for the good old days when people were killed for saying the wrong thing. The good old days? You mean NAZI Germany.

Just like many of your members who ruffle feathers at times and are still allowed to post, I, too should be allowed to give my opinions and they should not be allowed to personally attack myself or anyone else whose opinion is different than theirs. That is a bigger injustice than someone calling someone a Dick or ******