Return to Website

PRAYERS AND REQUESTS

This is place of support. A place where you can post your prayers....and a place to PRAY for others.

PRAYERS AND REQUESTS
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FAMILY RESTORATION AND HEALING

(1).I pray for breakthrough for my Relationship which seem broken-apart and for my FAMILY to be restored. My children's mum and I have been separated for a while, but I never stopped hoping and praying. My kids live with their mum. We have a daughter who is almost 5 years and a son who is 6.5 years old. About 4 months ago, my ex- promised me, by these words: "I KNOW YOU WANT THE BEST FOR THE KIDS, SO GIVE ME TIME AND DON'T PUT PRESSURE". I didn't ask anything during the time. This presupposed she's willing to reconsider her decision. Just 8 weekends ago, she told me she has a new boyfriend. I felt betrayed, deceived and very disappointed. Since then, she has become rude and spiteful and doesn't seem to understand the consequence of her action. My kids are hurting and have earlier asked me to come back home. My son has also become violent and earlier very withdrawn from other kids. Nothing substantive I know of happened before our untimely break-up, and till today, I cannot put a finger to what is going on. I feel helpless, hurt and humiliated, given that, I gave it my all. Somehow, I don't know how to move on, since I believe family is sacred. I feel trapped since I do not want my kids to grow up in a broken home. In my humiliation and rejection, I still wish to touch the throne of heaven for a restoration; family reconciliation, peace and harmony, and especially, a second chance to get it right. I have already forgiven her. I also pray she has a change of heart and mind, and re-consider our family. Looks very difficult and impossible, but with God all things are possible. I sincerely desire a MIRACLE and only Jesus can offer it. Victory will be for my kids and the glory will be to God. (2)Please also pray for my finances and economic increase. (3) Also, God's favour and blessing upon every area of my life; with many open doors. (4). As well as Gods protection and mercy in my daily walk. From Ben