Return to Website

PRAYERS AND REQUESTS

This is place of support. A place where you can post your prayers....and a place to PRAY for others.

PRAYERS AND REQUESTS
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
unity of love

My names Paul O & I'm a born again Christian. I've suffered for a long time now (years) with illnesses, & personal losses, but through it all have found my faith. Everything good I've ever had in my life has fallen apart, but I'm still here & I’ve faith in God & Lord Jesus Christ. I’ve finally found someone who I love with all my heart. She is a good Christian lady (Bobbie C) & I truly believe she is heaven sent for me. The problem is that I live in the UK & she lives in the USA (we met through an online dating website, sounds bad I know!). It seems impossible for us to have a life together due to finances & other factors, & while we cannot be together she won't commit to anything more than friendship (& I understand why). Please help bring us together in the eyes of love (for each other). All I'll ever want is to be her husband, please help this to come about. I don't want to lose her. I've prayed so long & hard for God to please present me with a wonderful Christian wife & this lady is everything I’ve ever dreamed of & more. I pray (seemingly) constantly for God to please grant me this miracle (to be her husband) & answer my prayers. Please pray with me. Thank you for your kindness & God bless you.