Return to Website

PRAYERS AND REQUESTS

This is place of support. A place where you can post your prayers....and a place to PRAY for others.

PRAYERS AND REQUESTS
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer fro Immediate finacial need adn physical healing

My name is Ruby , i am asking for prayer, I live on a social security disability check On the eight oof july i was told bu the owner of this land I would have to move my mobile home. she was gone for over four y=ears and had just come home I took care of her land and watched ove this landfor her making several calls to her and in with this I was told that I would still have to move. I paid her rent. I have no monies to move my mobile home and I have gone to my church to let them know of this need. I as of yesterday had been in the hospital and was in there for 8 days , i have been diagnosed with a a disease called pulmonary fybrosis which affect the amoutn of oxygen to your lungs, I was told there is no cure i amstil in shock of htee events. and have no family whcih will help and as of looking for the answer to how or where tomove my home to . I have no answer. I neeed help, yet all I get is being told to have faith. this si most urgent and yet it is like no one wants to help. I know the Lord will make a way. Plese will you help me? it is very lonely and ilive by myself , Even my sunday school teachers have not called to see how I am I am always when I do call them . nd I make very sure I donot call them alot. Please help me pray the answer to these most urgent needs. My daughter disowned me and are in the jehovahs witness cult. i can not tell you what this is like when you can;t be around your own children or grandchildren. i pray the Lord will touch those hearts that do have the capability to helpI pray that thode He calls on will answer quickly. I just found this web site and am asking for the first time for you prayers..thank you so much that I can ask.