Return to Website

PRAYERS AND REQUESTS

This is place of support. A place where you can post your prayers....and a place to PRAY for others.

PRAYERS AND REQUESTS
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bring them back together they loved each other so much.

This is Tiffany's mom plez every one pray for her. Her boyfriend just gave up on them and it did something to Tiff. I know most all of you know about Tiff she is the one who has pcos. and you have also read about her boyfriend Jeremy .Well i just found out that he loved her so much he gave her up that is what his mom said. We just do not under stand it. his mom does not either she said he was so broken hearted and toke alot of **** about it to(sorry the word she used i could not say but they gave him alot of grief about it his mom was realy upset to)i just want them back together they loved each other so much. And to out of all of this Tiff has lost her self and her self esteem. And by that has truned to an older guy she is only 17 and he is 37 does god want them together i would hope not .Jeremy was so loveing to Tiff he would have gave up his live for her. And now she is takeing care of the older guy like she is his mom and why this is killing me to see her this way i just want my girl back to the way she was plez this is not right god i pray to you plez bring Jeremy and Tiffany back together they did love each other so much and you know that and in this world that is what we need is that kind of love plez god i pray to you to come in to the Relationship and work it out dear father let Jeremy see they can be together and how much he loves her and the same for her let her see this other Relationship came out of not wanting to be alone and from the hurt of loseing Jeremy open both of there hearts to you and there love for each other god it is so sad to see love like theres go for no reason at all let them come back to each other i no she still loves him and if he gave her up because he loved her so much he has to still love her to it has only been 8 monthes plez god do not let them forget about the other one this i pray in your loving and holy name amen