Return to Website

FlippinFriends' Messageboard

Say what's on your mind here, but please let's not attack other people. Constructive criticism or suggestions for our site are more than welcome too. Anything to get chit's mind workin will be fine, ty! ;)

FlippinFriends' Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: you're the best!

i was wondering, after al theses years, u do know i put out.

Re: Re: you're the best!

not sure about yall, but this year book i can tell i had some good weed, jan, 18.....tghere was a time in........jan 17th, ui thought, ill never grow this as fine,lokk at year book and the 16th showsm i done it again, and if u happen to be able to read this, febuary is looking up, im at my best when the crops r in, tghe barns r full, and the people r high, if not for that, i may as well be chitfaced.......bear whit me, this crepper is gonna creep,..2 minutient pause.

wow this is the creeper, new edgland an a jocko, my weed will never be as intertaining as his trial

pls chesse, take me off ya ignore list, so i can write str8 to u, i have a mental disorder-i mentally deprivvedm, i need a deprived, short bus driver to show me way,. lmfao, have no idea what that means, but my minds with help was buzzin

guess ya thought i was gionna stop there, i swear, to not read more, if u aint edgucated in chitannesse.

i swr,cty i tried 2 fied,lost pc. im as flked up as a fart in a whirl wind, dont believe me, hint, look at my name. shimitfaced,

now 2 chesese ,i luv ya like a sister, we all familiy, but i got this craveing for u.........u do know i put out right?

chit?

Dont you know I'd never put you on my ignore list? I'm just never there. I've dropped out of cyber world, but I'll try to hook up with you somewhere soon cuz I do miss ya!

You put out??? After all these years, I never knew!! You've been holdin out on me! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Love ya!

Re: chit?

sorry hun, was chit faced, and kidding about one of the 2 things u replyed to. need i say which one?

Re: I think the time has come...

Awww Cheeez!! Thx so much for bringing us this site! There are so many sites out there now that some are a little neglected? But I still come back to reminisce (ty spell checker lol).

Whatever you decide to do, thx so much for bringing this site to us and for all your hard work all of ya!

Re: Re: I think the time has come...

lmfao and the forum junkie that I am can't even do this right Screw it anyway

Re: I think the time has come...

Awww Cheeez!! Thx so much for bringing us this site! There are so many sites out there now that some are a little neglected? But I still come back to reminisce (ty spell checker lol).

Whatever you decide to do, thx so much for bringing this site to us and for all your hard work!

Re: Re: I think the time has come...

im so glad im not the only one tried to post only to have to redo it, time i redone it, forgot what the hell i was posting. ty for ack <<<< ing all the work she has done, theres a site up for sale, called runehq. she would be close to the best there is.

for all yall tierd of drama from poker i got one word for yall

www.runescape.com

give it a day, or 2, it will grow on ya like cheese on chit.

hey chesse hun? rekon i should change my name to grits so that last line works?

grow on ya like cheese on grits

later..............i am gritsfaced

(((((((((QT&Grits)))))))))))))

big hugggggggggggggs for you two! hehe Cheeeeeeeeez n Grits! luv ya! :D

here i come again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

been awhile, but i been at the doctor alot. u see i burned my self.i got some hot cheeze on my grit stick.
doc said that was common with u play with cheeze.

miss yall
chit-faced