The Human Wrongs
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bush is a another political tyrant !!!!

Right now in this so called land of the free every liberal American is in a nightmare of patriotism from u.s. citizens for all th wrong reasons I mean its great that people show appreciation for theyre country but its to the point where thousands of people are dying u.s. soldiers and Iraqi civilians people killed or injured in anti war protests Ever since 9/11 people have realized we only have one world and were on the verge of nuking the whole **** planet now that north korea has reactivated their nuclear programs if bush tries to disarm them were all screwed. But because of bush’s accusations of a connection to bin laden and saddams regime (which no evidence was found of a clear connection) Were attacking the whole country of iraq and now have an obligation to rebuild the economy and yes set it up democratically its just like imperialism in the 1900s that went on in india till the british came and took it over you see its just really Part of the so called war on terrorism effort This was just an excuse for bush and his admin. To get profit remember its been proven through history war is the biggest business in the world profit that’s why bush has so much corporate propoghandi on his side I mean look around the world today gas prices are drastically high isn’t it ironic that Iraq has the largest oil distribution in the world o.i.l. (operation Iraqi liberation) Isn’t that what bush called his proposal for the war in iraq (hmm) and doesn’t this day in age of speaking your opinion and standing against your government have a familiarity of the macarthyism era if you are readind this and wondering how you can stop this I have one word for you………………vote your opinion truly counts together we can outvote bush and his admin. If you agree with me and wanna let me know something I don’t know about this e-mail me at punkwise034@webspawner.com peace -Chris- vocals (the human wrongs