The Human Wrongs
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
misfits concert

i have the tour dates for the misfits they are
JULY-23............................................................TEMPE, AZ : MARQUEE THEATRE (w/o The Damned)

JULY-24........................................................................................................SAN DIEGO, CA: 4TH & B

JULY-25.....................................................................SAN FRANCISCO, CA: AVALON BALLROOM

JULY-26......................................................................................VENTURA, CA: VENTURA THEATRE

JULY-27...........................................................................ANAHEIM, CA: THE GROVE OF ANAHEIM

JULY-29...............................................................................PORTLAND, OR: CRYSTAL BALLROOM

JULY-30................................................................................................BOISE, IDAHO: THE BIG EASY

JULY-31...........................................................................................SALT LAKE CITY, UT: CLUB DV8

AUG-01...............................................................................................DENVER, CO: OGDEN THEATRE

AUG-03........................................................................................OMAHA, NE: SOKOL AUDITORIUM

AUG-05............................................................................................MINNEAPOLIS, MIN: THE QUEST

AUG-06..........................................................................................GRAND RAPIDS, MI: ORBIT ROOM

AUG-07.................................................................................MT CLEMENS, MI: EMERALD THEATRE

AUG-09............................................................................................CHICAGO, IL: THE VIC THEATRE

AUG-11.......................................................................................................MOBILE, AL: THE TEMPLE

AUG-12...........................................................................................TAMPA, FL: TWILIGHT BALLROOM

AUG-14...................................................................................................PITTSBURGH, PA: CLUB LAGA

AUG-16.........................................................ASBURY PARK, NJ: STONE PONY LOT (Outdoor Event!)

AUG-17............................................................................................PHILADELPHIA, PA: TROCADERO

AUG-19..................................................................................................................NEW YORK, NY: EXIT

AUG-21...............................................................................................NEW HAVEN, CT: TOAD'S PLACE

AUG-22...............................................................................................NEW HAVEN, CT: TOAD'S PLACE

AUG-23..........................................................................................WORCESTER, MA: THE PALLADIUM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISFITS INVADE SOUTH AMERICA 2003:

SEPT 2003:

SEPT-20..........................LIMA, PERU : CLUB LAWN TENNIS DE LA EXPOSICION

SEPT-25.........................................SAO PAULO, BRAZIL : DIRECTTV MUSIC HALL

SEPT-26.................................................CURBITA, BRAZIL : MOINHO SAO ROQUE

SEPT-27....................................................PORTO ALEGRE, BRAZIL : OPINIAO BAR
I hope you guys enjoy your shows!

Re: misfits concert

that's awsome i can't wait

Re: Re: misfits concert

MISFITS RECORDS LAUNCHES WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTED BY RYKODISC!

The time has come Fiends! The long course of careful scrutiny and countless meetings in search of the right distributor has finally concluded as we proudly announce our new label Misfits Records launching worldwide this summer under exclusive distribution with Rykodisc! Each and every release we bleed out will be easily accessible around the globe! The invasion begins July 29th 2003 when Jerry Only's long awaited Misfits-side project showcasing punk covers of 1950's era classics arrives at last! Nothing short of an all-star line-up from the punk genre (and then some) has assembled to bring this creature to life. All tracks feature Misfits founding member Jerry Only heading the attack on Bass and lead vocals with Marky Ramone of The Ramones adding his world famous flair on drums and percussion that landed him the honor of induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Dez Cadena of Black Flag using various guitars adding just the right sound to fit each song. 1960's pop-rock icon Ronnie Spector known for the classic hits "Be My Baby" and "Baby I love You" (to name just a few), lends her inimitable vocals to "This Magic Moment" and "You Belong to Me". Jimmy Destri of Blondie contributes his expertise on keyboards for the cuts "Runaway" & "Great Balls of Fire". Also featured is long time Misfits collaborator John Cafiero (of the upcoming Misfits Records release " Osaka Popstar and the American Legends of Punk") contributing melodic punk-pop backing vocals to "Dream Lover", "Monster Mash" and "Runaway". Ed Manion who has performed with a wide variety of artists including Del Shannon provides saxophone for "Diana" and "Runaway". The gamut of 50's era music has been reinterpreted for this special project along with a couple of hits from the 60's that were must haves for this theme driven collection. A monster that's been lurking in the mind of Jerry Only for years has finally been unleashed as Misfits Records presents; "Misfits Project 1950".....As reported previously, the CD is truly unique and not to be perceived as a traditional Misfits album but rather a special project. Only states: "The backbone of punk has always been the 3-chord progression which was ultimately inspired by classic rock and roll of the 1950's. I've always wanted to record some of the music that inspired the Misfits to show fiends where it all began. With this album...I will."

courtesy of misfits.com

Re: Re: Re: misfits concert

that was cool that you guys gave out that info thanks!

marquee direction=right,
left,up,or down>Sid is God

Re: Re: Re: Re: misfits concert

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: misfits concert

well i saw the misfits' feind fest it was alright Balzac was awsome though

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: misfits concert

umm the pics are unterly pointless you know........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: misfits concert

they really are

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: misfits concert

dude i got the info for the misfits concert and they were sold out Dammit!