Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
h
hilsig
FlashForward S01E22 Future Shock HDTV XviD-FQM
FlashForward S01E22 Future Shock HDTV XviD-FQM > http://is.gd/PvuaYd FlashForward S01E22 Future Shock HDTV XviD-FQM, Wettbewerbsrecht, Markenrecht und Kartellrecht b92c5eb40e Flash.Forward.S01E07.HDTV.XviD-2H...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 11:10pm
by hilsig
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2008 9:50am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2008 9:27pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD actually, not just potentially
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and paste the following url into the address bar. http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm At the top of that same THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD page, there is a link to many other writings in the same se...
Views: 167   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2008 11:13am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 166   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 14, 2008 11:12am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 196   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 25, 2007 10:21pm
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 173   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2007 11:45am
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. The “danger” in preaching the...
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 30, 2007 11:42am
by Rodger Tutt
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 226   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 27, 2007 7:34am
by Rodger Tutt
Ray Prinzing, my hero
Google up Ray Prinzing to read some really great writings During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 205   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2007 1:05pm
by Rodger Tutt
f
Flower
Hi, do you know any Christian teens?
I'm looking to gather a group together so we can discuss God, Jesus, life, etc. Here's the link: http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/TeensinChrist You have to be a member of deviantart.com to join the chatroom, but it's worth it :] deviantart.com is its own communi...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2007 4:43pm
by Flower
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The “danger” in preaching the truth resides only in the imagination of the person who doesn’t understand the truth. The online book “HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE” by James Coram needs no defence. It stands on its own merit. It has helped...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2007 11:14am
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
Because my testimony is helping so many people, I am posting it here so it will stay on your front page for awhile if that's ok with you. The many entries in my guest book that is accessible towards the bottom of the front page on my site, and the many positive email...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2007 5:35pm
by Rodger Tutt
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2007 1:04pm
by Rodger Tutt
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2007 6:16pm
by Rodger Tutt
k
KORINA
END TIMES ALERT!
We've been asked to deliver an important message by the Cherubic Order of Angels, who are our benefactors. The message pertains to End Times and explains what is required to obtain Eternal Life. Our intent is not to preach, judge or convince. It is our responsibility...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2006 11:55am
by KORINA
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 4:31pm
by Joe
1box
conspiracy
The banks and the royal blood families are the real power behind the governments. They are pushing satan´s agenda to rule the world, and they are doing it since the Roman Empire. They have created the illusion we see on the news, they have created international...
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2005 4:59am
by 1box
n
Nella
Introduction to Kabbalah www.kabbalah.info
Mankind is constantly searching for a logical substantiation of their existence. To this end, man has been studying the laws of nature for many thousands of years. Despite this, modern scientists are finding that the more they advance in their scientific investig...
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2005 1:09pm
by Nella
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum! Please feel free to customize your Forum by changing colors, fonts and images. You can also delete messages from your Forum. This can all be done from the Members Area at Bravenet.com. If you have any qu...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2000 7:11pm
by Bravenet Member ...
HUMANISM: An Unworthy Worship
HERITAGE for the next generation Psalm 71:17-18 The way you define 'human' determines your view of self, others, relationships, institutions, life - and future. Important? Only the Creator, who created us in His own image, is qualified to accurately define u...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2001 7:38am
by Jim Baxter
Free Sunglasses?
Hi! is FREE! ~Cute Girl Have a nice day! > Hi, > > ** Forward this to your friends before February 15th, 2002 ** > > One of the world largest Sunglasses company is clearing stock. > Get a pair of Sexy Metals Sunglasses model 2002 for free > while stock last. Limi...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2002 8:19pm
by Cute Girl
Free Forum powered by Bravenet