Pagan Talk

Silver's Wiccan, Pagan, Tarot Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2008 9:05pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 103   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2008 11:16am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Off-topic if allowed. If not just delete it. Thanks
WHY I BELIEVE THE BIBLE TEACHES UNIVERSAL SALVATION The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just because they were born into this world, or because they don’t make the “right” c...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2008 8:26am
by Rodger Tutt
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2008 8:25am
by Rodger Tutt
New Here!
Hi, I'm not any religion right now, but I did look in to Wicca, the question I wanted to ask is can you be Wiccan and still believe in God? I like the whole magic thing, and I have always felt I had something special, I can't read minds or see the future, but I have...
Views: 469   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2007 2:37pm
by Angel Fire
me?
i'm Angel Fire. i am a new wiccan. can anybody talk to me and/or teach me anything?
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2007 2:32pm
by Angel Fire
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 4:08pm
by Joe
m
mbox
Conspiracy
The banks and the royal blood families are the real power behind the governments. They are pushing satan´s agenda to rule the world, and they are doing it since the Roman Empire. They have created the illusion we see on the news, they have created international...
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2005 4:11am
by mbox
n
Nehama
Who am I?
Kabbalah researches the question of the meaning of life; everything starts from this question. Often a person simply does not realize it, but asks this question unconsciously. This could be a question of where to go, what to read, what to do or whom to marry. These a...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2005 12:56pm
by Nehama
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 5:47am
by The Simpsons
HUMANISM: An Unworthy Worship
HUMANISM: An Unworthy Worship Human knowledge is a fraction of the whole universe. The balance is a vast void of human ignorance. Human reason cannot fully function in a void, thus, the intellect can rise no higher than the criteria by which it perceives a...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2001 2:40pm
by Jim Baxter
An offering from Marion Weinstein
Blessings from Marion Weinstein -- In these extraordinary times, I remind all Witches, Pagans and Magical People of the wonderful power that is yours to harness and use to bring peace to the world. Just as the Witches of England used magic to protect their cou...
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2001 7:01pm
by Marion Weinstein
d
Deja
The Bible is actually pro-psychic
Romans 12:6 tells us prophecy is a grace: "Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;" I Corinthians 12 talks more about gifts from above, and we should use all t...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2000 12:04pm
by Deja
k
Kaizen
Helpus Please!!
Merry Meet PLEASE VISIT THESE URLS!!! Whatever God or Goddess you worship, this is about a miscarriage of justice. The lady is pagan, but the implications effect us all..... About Kerri http://www.angelfire.com/ct/FreeKerri/index.html About the prison.....
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2000 12:26am
by Kaizen
The lighter side of the Esoteric
Hello! I have just started a new mailing list for the lighter side of the esoteric I call Esoteric Fun. I have also put up a web page about it so you can found out just what it is about...and even if you don't think you would be interested in the list you might...
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 1999 11:46pm
by Terry McCombs
Free Forum powered by Bravenet