Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Fifty Shades of Greyhound 2015 G.R.F. Dog Show Revisited (Pictures and Programme)

Welcome to the Fifty shades of Greyhound 2015 G.R.F. dog show revisited.

This year we are dedicating the pictures of the show to Wee Gaga (Gabby) so that her memory will always live on when the cruel disease (Bone Cancer) catches up with her. Thanks to Dougie and Shorna for giving her a loving home to enjoy the life she now has.

Thanks to our main Sponsor Moffat The Catering Equipment Company for supporting our show once again.

Our Programme cover remembering Freya.

To read the full programme Click here

We had the appeal for Wee Gaga (Gabby) running at the show and Gabby was able to parade round the show ring. Thanks to Dougie and Shorna for helping Gabby attend the show and all their love that they are giving her to enjoy the life she has left.

Gabby

To view all the pictures Click here

Junior Handler Class

The Top Three

The Winner

Male Greyhound Class

The Top Three

The Winner

Non Greyhound Class

The Top Three

The Winner

Family Of Dogs Class

The Top Three

The Winner

Golden Oldie Class

The Top Three

The Winner

Female Greyhound Class

The Top Three

The Winner

Best In Show Final

The Six Finalists

The Top Three

The Winner

To view all the pictures Click here

The Full Results From The Show

We hope you all enjoyed the show once again and now you have the chance to relive the show through the pictures.

If anyone has any problems viewing the programme or the pictures please email me at the address at the bottom of the post and I can email you the links directly or individual pictures and the programme if you prefer.

Thanks for your support

George, Morag

and the very clever

Billy & Lassie

Re: Our Fifty Shades of Greyhound 2015 G.R.F. Dog Show Revisited (Pictures and Programme)

A suggestion if you are having trouble opening the pictures or programme from the links,

Try right clicking on the links and open in a new tab or window.

If it does not work email me and I will send links.

Thanks

George

Re: Our Fifty Shades of Greyhound 2015 G.R.F. Dog Show Revisited (Pictures and Programme)

Absolutely excellent once again George.
Thank you for all the great work that you do for the homeless hounds.

Thank you SO much George, the photos were wonderful and I think Mr Vet Judge did a great job.