Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
from yolatengo.com

Ira Kaplan posted this back on Sept. 26:

>>>And free associating backwards, at the risk of losing all connection to my purported topic, I have to mention the dB's, who we saw at Maxwell's on Monday.  There's not another band who meant as much to us: both Gene and Chris played with us and produced us, Will's played with us many times and generously allowed us to empty our bank account to release his classic lp Sidekick Phenomenon, and Peter's the guy who asked me and Georgia to play out for the very first time, at a party at the New York Rocker office.  I've never heard "Heading for the Texas Border" or "Johnny Carson" since without recollecting it, and an accompanying shudder of terror.  Well, the dB's were playing together locally for the first time in, I don't know, 20 years?  more?  and it was just great.  More than great to see them, to hear them, and to see all the people I hadn't seen practically since the last dB's show.)

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View