WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW BOARD!!

http://members.boardhost.com/wdofthesouth/

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ga Trial

Will there be a hardest hitting dog contest at the trial in Ga??

Type of dogs owned: Beglian Malinois

Re: Ga Trial

Hi Vicky,

I'm hoping that Matt will answer your question...........regarding his trial.

Any special events/awards would be sponsored by the host club, of course with the approval of the BOD. It is standard practice to give awards/trophies for 1st through 3rd place at each level competed, and often there is a high in trial trophy as well. Keep in mind that the entry level is excluded from competing for high in trial due to the fact that it is so much easier than the 1, 2 and 3.

The host club is welcome to get creative with any other special awards. breed based, age based, bred by handler, hardest hitting, etc. The hardest hitting can be a seperate event after the trial, or be awarded based on the votes of the decoys and evaluator during the trial.

The one big issue is this "NO CASH AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AT ASR EVENTS" so get a cool trophy made, or figure out some other nice prize and lets go nuts.

Again, Vicky, It's up to Matt to Decide what special awards will be offered at his trial.

I spoke with Morris Lindsay last night, I think he trains with your group as well. we look forward to meeting you all in Dec.

Jay Murphy

Type of dogs owned: dogs that bite

Re: Ga Trial

Depending on the amount of entries and the feed back I get I will do one. If no one is interested in it then no. I will post a new topic to see who and how many would like to put there dogs in. This type of Comp is hell on the decoy because you can only use one and he gets beat up on........Sounds like a job for Chris

Type of dogs owned: Mals