WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW BOARD!!

http://members.boardhost.com/wdofthesouth/

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Malinois Pups From Proven Working Lines

An outstanding, UKC registerable, Working Malinois litter!
Top registered European working lines. Heavy Perle De Tourbiere breeding with Quatro & Elgos. You will be hard pressed to find a working pedigree this impressive!

These pups will have the ability to excel in any discipline. They are limited only to the training that they receive. Imprinting has already begun with exposure to multiple surfaces, water, gunfire, loud noises, children, rag work, etc...
For Law Enforcement, Security, Protection, Detection, SAR, Serious Sport, or Active Companion and Guardian.
Prefer working homes.

Eiko V.D. Kleinenbach BH, ASR EL X Lacy De La Maison Des Lions BH, CGC, PSA 1
Whelped: 09/02/05 3 males & 2 females available

Sire: Personal protection dog, who just began the ASR program.
1st Place ASR Entry (167/170 ~ 98%~ Columbus, GA ) w/ a perfect protection score.
Son of Chip Perle De Tourbiere SchH III X Frieda’s Home Kamps (Kukay's Quatro Daughter). Hard and eXtremely civil, yet very social and clear headed. High hunt, prey, defense, and fight drive. Eiko is tremendously fast with explosive entries and natural aggression. Not equipment oriented.

Dam: PSA 1 Female -2nd Place at PSA S.E. Regionals
Lacy is an incredible female with very fast entries and full grips. Extreme prey and incredibly intense hunt drive. Super social, but will go civil when needed. Not equipment oriented.
Daughter of Freida's Home Robiek PH 2 (Kukays Quatro Son) X Minou v. Quirijnen (Daughter of Halusetha's Igor '98 IPO III World Champ.)

Lines: Chip/Larco/Bronco, Arco Perle De Tourbiere,Quatro, Elgos, G'Vitou, Joeri, G'Bibber, Eik Des Deux Pottois, etc...

Price: $700 plus crate, health cert., and shipping expenses. A $200 deposit will secure your working pup.

Type of dogs owned: Working Malinois

Re: Malinois Pups From Proven Working Lines

I was going to post a brag about my pup anyway so I'll just do it here. He has the same sire as this litter. This pup has a lot of drive and is very confident. He has no problem with any loud noises: loud trucks, nail guns, sanders, even table saws cutting stone tile. I was very nervous about getting a puppy since I had several Mals with nerve issues in the past. Justin assured me that I would be satisfied and so far I am thrilled. At first my pup was a little unsure of strangers but a few days of socialization took care of that. I even took him out trick or treating with my kids. After a couple of houses he was trying to run to the front door with the kids to see what would come out of the house. I look for drive and confidence and this pup has it. He walks around with his head up and tail wagging. He loves to explore his surroundings. He loves to tug and bite and goes nuts for food. I have a real good feeling about this little guy. The sire was an awesome dog and he is a proven producer which helped with my decision to get a pup. The dam of my pup and the posted litter are both proven producers as well. To me this speaks volumes in itself. Justin and his wife are great folks too. I will definitely contact them for any future dogs.

Type of dogs owned: 1 Mal puppy, 1 GSD, 5 Chis, 1 Malinois (stolen 12/04)

Re: Malinois Pups From Proven Working Lines

Amanda,
That is absolutely great. Nothing like folks who are happy with their pups. That usually makes it fun, LOL. His father's ASR career got cut short, I hope this little fellow gets to surpass his father

Type of dogs owned: Malinuts