WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW BOARD!!

http://members.boardhost.com/wdofthesouth/

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cell Phone back up same number

Alright, I got a new cell phone. So if you had my old cell phone number it is still the same. If you don't and would like to have my number for your contact files (AKA phone book ) shoot me an email.

Type of dogs owned: Malinuts

ahhhhh..yes...it's all the same, except for the PHONE!!! ;)

lol OK, now Chris...the next time you feel the need to trash you cell phone...just say to yourself and keep repeating it until you're convinced..."I'm in my happy place...I'm in my happy place"...and don't go anywhere near it!!!

Hope all is going well with you!

B :)

Re: Cell Phone back up same number

Brigita,
I'm upset with you and not talking to you anymore but I will give you another chance and let you shoot me an email and I'll give you at your convenience as to how you are doing

**Chris, goes into his best Dr. Evil voice and says, "Oh, I can't stay mad at you **

I heard you were having surgery from one of your post and I tried emailing you to see how you were doing. I sent you a vid of your baby girl blasting through the palm fronds (which wasn't suppose to happen like that, don't ask, it's hard to find good help you know , but it looked real nice).
Just let me know if your doing ok. I saw Neeka's brother and sis did great in the their trial, Awesome!! I'm going to get vids of Neeka's OB for you, she is naturally flashy (makes me look da-mn good, LOL!) She isn't fully proofed yet, but when she does it she's always flashy and classy about it Let us know how your doing Mrs. B

CJ....

Shoot me your cell number....I think all I have is your home, and your kidz are starting to call me Daddy (yeah, I know there is a better joke in there somewhere, but this IS a family board )

You got the right one

I just looked at my phone, I came home this afternoon and been sleeping ever since. I see I had a missed call from you, so you got the right one.

WELL!!! There's NO way I'm going to be able to ever live with you being upset with me!!! So check your email tomorrow!

I think I'm in the same boat as Carlos lol...'Me thinks', I need another computer...This one is dying and I've have had nothing but probs with Outlook Express...So I'm guessing your email is somewhere in cyberspace, or in my all but dysfunctional computer along with about a dozen others from people who have tried to contact me, and are now resending their original emails!

I'm so glad Neeka is doing well! Yup her sibs did GREAT...and I know you're not a fan of that 'S...' sport, but heck I'll try and put up their trial mpegs in the next day or so for your to see (depending on the mood my computer is in)...And to make YOU happy ; I'll have to add some suitwork mpegs with props and stuff we do with Qain! We just started muzzle and hidden sleeve work with him...need I say that he definitely 'gets off' on the non 'S' stuff lol!!! I had a helper (ooops sorry...meant DECOY) say the same thing as you did...I thanked him for working Qain well at the trial and he just scoffed and said...'No need to thank me...That dog's got it all...I had nothing to do with it...It was the other way around...HE made ME look good'...And as a handler I have to say the same...

You know...both dad and mom are like this and both Neeka's sibs are like this...Never had to teach the focus and animation...It was just there...All I did was reinforce it with praise etc...And I've heard from others who got Neeka's littermates...same thing...Man training can be hard enough on its own...it's definitely a bonus when our dogs make US look good and not the other way around!

You gotta send me all the mpegs you have! I can't wait!

Again, I am so grateful Chris, and relieved that your family is alright.

Take care!

B

Type of dogs owned: Malinois

RE: You got the right one

Well then answer the thing next time!!!!

See you Saturday?

Excellent B,

Scott,
Yeah I'll be there, shouldn't I? LOL
I'v gotten me a room at the comfort inn in North Tallahassee for Saturday night. It's like 18 miles from Ken's place, which from what I could find online was the closest. You guys will be there SAT & SUN right?

Yep. Be there early Saturday Morning, staying the night, training Sunday, then heading home.

The Comfy Inn is off N. Monroe st (Exit 199 off I-10). Further West than you want to be. We're hitting Motel 6 off of Thomasville Road (Exit 203 off I-10):

Tallahassee North #0420
1481 Timberlane Road
I-10 at Thomasville Road, Exit #203
Tallahassee, FL, United States, 32312
Phone: (850) 668-2600

See ya Saturday....I've been poking Tonka with a stick and saying your name over and over again :-)

"I've been poking Tonka with a stick and saying your name over and over again :-) " ~SCOTT

ROTFLMMFAO!!!