WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW BOARD!!

http://members.boardhost.com/wdofthesouth/

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scents

Hello Everyone.

We took part in the testing of Narcotic Scents for a Company which has proven itself in developing Scents for Hunting Purposes. Their proven track record has now been expanded into the K9 Training Field with the creation of K9 Training Aides.

We are proud to announce the New Quick Scents Service Dog Scents. The Scents available to both Law Enforcement Personnel and K9 Trainers. These Scents include are Cocaine, Heroine, and Marijuana. The Scents which are still in Development are Meth and Explosive, Cadaver, and Arson.

This is an incredible new product, over 30 Certified Narcotic K9's alerted on the Scents during the Testing and Proofing Stages of Development.

Its an excellent product for the maintenance training of a Detection K9.
For Further information please contact me.

We will be selling this new product via phone orders and we are in the process of creating an online store as well.

Leo Hinojosa
517-579-5180
www.malinoisdesdomaineduhinojosa.com

Type of dogs owned: Belgian Malinois

Re: Scents

That's GREAT news, Leo...Count me in!

For some reason, Sigma-Aldrich now requires a DEA license for their pseudo (where's the p.o.'d smiley?) I can still get the stuff through contacts, but it doesn't make sense. If I wanted to have a Fed license again, I wouldn't NEED pseudo!!!!

Please keep us posted.

Happy and SAFE Scenting,
Scott

Hey Scott,
Yeah I know, Sigma can be a big pain in da butt. Im lucky enough to still be able to order from them. However, the Owner of Quick Scents is soooo Against Drugs that he took on this endeavor to help more trainers get involved in the training of Detection K9's.

This product is a real good maintenance training Product. Meaning the teaching of detailing is incredible. No more using Cotton Swabs or other fabric to hold scent, which can be seen by the dog during training. Then you have to train against hitting the Cotton, or Gauze.

You also dont need another person to plant the Scent. It comes in a tube so you can smear it on or cut it with a knife and never touch it. Nothing to train against, and no worries of contamination.

It just became available to the public and im taking orders. Its 55.00 a tube, and it last a long time. Storage is easy as the scent doesnt disapate (sp?) as the psuedo does. So a little goes a long way.

No more keeping drugs in the Freezer to keep it fresh :)
The tube can be stored at room temp :)

If you wish to order some just let me know. I can have some sent out to you by Monday.

Leo Hinojosa

I'll be out of town this weekend, Leo, but I'll definitely get in touch when I get back.

Does each scent come in it's own tube, or are all three mixed?

Each Scent comes in its individual tube...
But get this Currently in testing and development...
Explosives that wont go boom, Arson and Cadaver Scents.

Im glad the Company has allowed me to disclose my participation in the program. As the Product is now available. I had to keep quiet during the developmental and testing stages, due to a Confidential Agreement. But now its in full production and im pretty geaked about the product.

Leo

Hey Scott PM me or call me.....706-631-7592

Type of dogs owned: Mals

The scent tubes are still in the testing phase. We have some in Gerogia and are putting them thru there paces. As far as the ordering goes the complete kit should be out soon.

For more info on the product go to www.dopedog.com

As I wrote you in a Private Email. Per the Company making the scents they are ready and avaliable for sale. I just spoke with them yesterday about it.

Lisa Hinojosa

We are proud to announce the introduction of our online store. We hope many of you come and enjoy this new synthetic product.

Reasonably Priced and accessable to all K9 Trainers.

We will also be placing other products in the near future including vitamins, and training equipment.

Leo Hinojosa
www.malinoisdesdomaineduhinojosa.com