WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW BOARD!!

http://members.boardhost.com/wdofthesouth/

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRANDPA, I am back with great news!!!

Ok Grandpa, just for you and to keep you happy, let me inform you that It has been an excellent month so far for me and my kennel. Nov 5-6 weekend, Mondioring weekend, 2 of Zavor's sons got title:

"Real De San Carlos Ben Hagger", got his Mondioring 1 (fist leg) hanlded by my decoy Jaun Segovia.

"Real De San Carlos Aquiles", not only he got his Mondio Ring Brevet, but he also end up in first place, handle by one of my great buddies Arturo Terrazas.

Then this past weeekend on French Ring:

"Real De San Carlos Barrakuda" (kuda) Got his French Ring Brevet, the only sad stroy about this, is that on one of the attacks he knocked the decoy down and broke his collar bone, unfortunately he had to go to the hospital, we wish our good friend Ed Reynoolds a fast recovery and hope to see him in the field pretty soon, like always he did an excellent job decoying.

"Real De San Carlos Barrakuda" is now title in Mondioring Brevet and French Ring Brevet, just like his daddy, he will do whatever sports we get him ready for.. haha lol, handle by our friend Risa Hunnicut, great job Risa, way to go!!!

This same weekend Zavor got his second leg for Frenchring 1 and finished at second place.

I hope big Granpa is very proud of little grandson now!!! haha lol , I promise to behave now grandpa

Carlols A Gomez

www.carlosk9.com

Type of dogs owned: Malinos

Re: GRANDPA, I am back with great news!!!

Congratulations Carlos!!!

You must be very proud to see that you are producing dogs of the same caliber and abilities as Zavor, that must be very satisfying for you.

Keep up the good work my friend!!!

Jay Murphy

Type of dogs owned: mals

Re: GRANDPA, I am back with great news!!!

Great Job Carlos sounds like a great bunch of dogs,
Will we see y.all in Ga.
Grandpa

Type of dogs owned: Mals ,GSDs