Return to Website

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW BOARD!!

http://members.boardhost.com/wdofthesouth/

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Granpa I am back again, Now with SCH news!!!

Hello Folks,

I would like to share with you guys that Zavor's debut in SCH went pretty good, today Zavor got his SCH BH and his SCH OB1, I hope this is the beginning of a successful SCH career.

Sorry Chris !!

Type of dogs owned: Malinos

Re: Granpa I am back again, Now with SCH news!!!

Great news Carlos. However I do have to ask you this, why did you get only the SchH OB1 title ? Why didn't you get the complete SchH1 title?

Type of dogs owned: GSD

The reason I went for the Bh and ob1, it is beacause my dog is a leg dog, so now that I got my BH, my goal is to get his OB3 and Tracking 3, while I get this titles I keep on working on my FR3, MR3, ASR3 titles then once I get that, I will redirect my dog to upper body bites in the sleeve, then, after I have him focus and condition and sleeve bites and once he is finish with his MR3, FR3, ASR3 then I will spend the rest of his retirement playing on SCH and AKC ob, rally frisbee and stuff like that. everything we can get, we will do it.

SO to make a long story short he didnt go for his SCH1 this time, because he will probably nailed the guy on the leg. and I dont think people will like me that much, It would create a bad reputation of ring people over the SCH guys, not good

Carlos A Gomez

www.carlosk9.com

Type of dogs owned: Malinois

That sounds reasonable. Good plan.

Type of dogs owned: GSD

Carlos,

Congratulations!
BUT, you make the rest of us look so lazy.(even if we are fat old ladies:)
What kind of coffee do you drink? Maybe it will help me keep up with you:))

Cu in Tx in spring?
s

Type of dogs owned: 3 legged rottie, malinois