WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW BOARD!!

http://members.boardhost.com/wdofthesouth/

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Augusta Trial roll call

Just checking in to see who is planning on attending the trial.

Type of dogs owned: Mals

Re: Augusta Trial roll call

Hi Matt myself and Mo will be there fri. and be trying to get Hugo and Tango entry levels, you should have gotten our entry fee,s by now if we all get lucky maybe we will try level 1. Staying at Red Roof Inn see ya later.

PS Happy Thankgiving and God Bless our Troops

Type of dogs owned: Mals ,GSDs

Hey Matt, Maynard and I will definitly be there. So will the rest of our club! We all look forward to meeting you!

Type of dogs owned: Belgian Malinois

Hey Keith I got your entry but I am having a hard time getting the Camels in a Kennel

I'd be glad to help you, Matt, but I don't think I have an e-collar that will fit!

Matt and Scott-maybe that guy Patrick was dealing with wants to help move those camels...

Type of dogs owned: Mals,GSD's

Now THAT's funny, right there. I don't care who y'are!

I'd pay to see that.

Have you ever seen a camel that would be a two handed correction right there!!!

Yeah....I've seen one or two :) You're right!

Matt~
Looks like we may be bringing a few spectators your way, but we are not sure. Since we aren't entering any dogs this trial and since I heard a rumor that decoy certification was cancelled, we are a little up in the air about the trip. I'll call you and advise further. Can anyone tell me what's up with decoy certification? ~Justin

Type of dogs owned: Working Malinois

I'll be there. There is also, a guy from columbus competing and something like 3 others spectating.
See yall Friday.

Type of dogs owned: Malinuts

OK folks, the weather is suppose to be really nice. Should be a great week end.

Type of dogs owned: GSD

Jerry get back to work......I can't belive they pay you to play on the computer......

They don't pay me to play, they pay me to make everybody else look good, I think. Been working with Abbie. Jackie asked me if she should be entered in the hardest hitting dog contest. I told her, OH YES. That boxer hits like Mike Tyson. What time are we to be there Friday morning for decoy cert.? I need to talk to you too so give me a call.

Type of dogs owned: GSD