WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW BOARD!!

http://members.boardhost.com/wdofthesouth/

WORKING DOGS OF THE SOUTH DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7 MTH REG. LAB NEEDS HOME

I am posting this for a friend of mine. Maybe someone is interested in her for narcotics work. Here is her info that she sent me. I have some pics of the pup you can email me or you can contact Sarah directly.

Maisy is a 7 month old yellow lab with litter papers and crate. She isn't fixed and was ignored out on a leash for many hours a day before we took her. We were supposed to be a "foster" home for Maisy until her owners could find her a new home. Well they have disappeared and have told us they can't take her back and don't know what to tell us. She is a wonderful well mannered yet anxious lab. We just can't handle another dog at this point in our lives. Being out on a leash all the time she was never potty trained and I have been working with her. She is pretty clueless about the whole potty thing since most of her life she was able to go as needed. Now she is going to learn control. She is doing MUCH better and today we are accident free!!

She plays fetch and LOVES to give kisses. She is wonderful with our other dog and the tiny next door neighbor dog. She listens well ( other than the potty issue we are working on) and she is AWESOME with our kids.

Maisy just really needs someone to love her unconditionally.

I am willing to meet someone 1/2 way if they can provide Maisy with the life she deserves. Please contact me if you are interested in her!
ChocDropEys@aol.com
262-751-4563 Sarah
We have the AKC papers, they were never signed though. And we have vet records up til now. I am in Metro Milwaukee WI.