Return to Website

allthingsmusic

Although this site is for UK Musicians, Bands, Vocalists, Entertainers etc. The Forum is an open area for our International visitors or anything Music and Entertainment related....please enjoy.

allthingsmusic
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOP DRUMMER seeks SIGNED BAND / AGENT

Hi,

My name is Charlie Bishop. I'm 29 with 15 years of playing experience. I have my own studio and years of international session work and touring experience.

My gear includes state of the art accoustic and electronic drum kit (7-piece Sonar Light Gibraltar rack, Zildjian cymbals - too many to count! , plus Roland TD6 electronic kit), recording equipment, CUBASE, REASON, keyboards, pro DJ gear, and more.

I am looking for a SIGNED band. Ready to relocate. Will tour nationally and internationally.

I'm also looking for an agent, so any response is welcome.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

* Successful career in drumming starting on the professional circuit (touring and session work) at the age of 16. Work with Jane Sibury at RealWorld Music Studio, Box, Avon, UK. Album release with Realworld Studio. Played drums professionally in a variety of bands, TV and print coverage, cabaret, session work, tours.
* Launched and successfully operated two small businesses (Crystal Sounds Studio and Tu****a Holistic Therapies) in the
U.K. and Spain.
* Successful model and film extra in Germany with Casting Kiel Agency.

EXPERIENCE

* 1990 - 2004 Music career as a professional drummer, song writer, producer, and sound engineer.

(...)

Give me a ring on 01761 416320 (UK) or 00144 1761 416320(internationally).

Cheers

Charlie B

Country UK / USA