Tom's Place

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, about anything (mostly) you want to say, or darts, or Country Music .

Tom's Place
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Darts Shirts

these shirts are like gold-dustnow, it would probably cost the economy of a small carribean country to buy one now. People have to turn their eyes away, in case they are blinded by the beauty of the shirt.

shirts wot shirts i fought they where al tattoo`s (LOL)let`s SUCK SUM EYES OUT TOMORROW
8-1 OR BETTER

what does LOL mean.

well done Tommy Cee,and thanks for carring me in the final (LOL) = laugh out loud

Well played the pair of you. Lucky shirts or what?

I thought LOL meant 'lots of love' and hence my thought that Ando was getting a bit personal with Tommy C, though after the way Tom scraped the pair of you through some of the early rounds on Friday, perhaps Ando owes Tom something.

Wait until you see next year's shirts, with matching shorts, knee-high socks, sandals and knotted hankies on the head.

thanks very much boys, but I think we did not too bad as a pair. Liz was hearing the comments from people sitting near her and they were very complimentary.

Well Tom when will we be seeing this years darts fashion accessories the kids cant wait to see them