Home | Download | Purchase | Support

DIY DataRecovery.nl

Logfile too large to paste into your forum message?

SUBMIT LOGFILE HERE
Welcome to the DIY DataRecovery Support Forum!

The Forum is monitored working days from 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM (Central European Time).

IMPORTANT! This forum is no longer monitored and is read-only. Visit our new forum!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cloning hard drive

I went online, downloaded the software, ran it in demo mode, saw that it had a cloning feature, downloaded the Pdf's, scanned them. Ordered the software, got an email back with a licensing number put it in the little boxes (herein referred to as the put-it-in-every-time-you-use-it or PIIETYU number), rebooted, etc, of course, using a windows 98 boot disk because hard disk is >8 gig and now the clone item on the menu is gone. Disappeared. Not disabled or anything, just gone. No explanation or anything. Gone. Do I have to wait for the second authorization number (herein after referred to as the put-it-in-once, or PIIO number) to use the cloning feature?

Product you are using: diskpatch

Operating system / Service Pack: Win98S2

Size of subject harddisk: 60

Re: Cloning hard drive

Hello,

I can't find your details in the posting so i can't lookup your purchase info, but the most likely scenario is that you bought the Standard version, which does not include cloning. Which DiskPatch version contains what functionality is clearly explained on the site as well as in the manual, so you shouldn't have missed that. If you have purchased a Pro version, let us know. In that case something might be wrong and we can assist you in fixing that.

Regards,
Tom

Thanks Tom,

I see my error, I missed the comparison chart. I need the "Pro" version with the cloning feature so I will order it now. I guess I assumed that if the demo had the feature, then the end package would too. Thanks for the reply.

Product you are using: diskpatch2

Operating system / Service Pack: 98se

Size of subject harddisk: 80

Hello,

Once you have purchased the Pro version, *email* us with BOTH order numbers and we'll then refund the initial purchase (DiskPatch Std.)

--
Kind regards,
Joep

Hello,

Never mind! I have asked Reg.Net to refund the DiskPatch Std. order.

--
Kind regards,
Joep