Home | Download | Purchase | Support

DIY DataRecovery.nl

Logfile too large to paste into your forum message?

SUBMIT LOGFILE HERE
Welcome to the DIY DataRecovery Support Forum!

The Forum is monitored working days from 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM (Central European Time).

IMPORTANT! This forum is no longer monitored and is read-only. Visit our new forum!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Upset!!!!!!!!!!!!

I downloded your demo and ran it on the server. It found a partition to fix. I then called you phone number provided on you website to purchase your product and they told me after taking the order that it would be 12 hours to get the key! I told them that was not acceptable and that I would get a different software program. They said too bad already done. We have an issue with this server that needs fixed now, not in 12 hours. If you can't do this then there is now way I'm paying for the software. If you can help please let me know, otherwise we will use something else.

Jeff Jardine

Product you are using: DiskPatch

Operating system / Service Pack: Windows Server 2000

Re: Very Upset!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I can see why you're upset, indeed most people who buy data recovery product don't have time on their side.

We work with RegNet and RegNow because they deliver registration information almost immediately after the purchase. As soon as the telephone operator has entered your details, or you have entered your details yourself using a webform 2 emails are automatically sent to you. One of the emails contains a temporary key when DiskPatch was purchased.

So, I suspect you received a DiskPatch temporary key shortly after your purchase. Can you please confirm this?

A DiskPatch personal key should also arive shortly after this forum message.

--
Kind regards,
Joep