Return to Website

Just a Minute Inspirational E-mails - Have a say

Discuss topics or questions contained within our Inspirational E-mails

Just a Minute Inspirational E-mails - Have a say
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re:Terrorist Attacks/Does God really care????

Wake up America!

2Co 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. Dear friends,

Who among us knew that September 11th would bring what it did? Nay a one of us! We saw and heard the reaction from the people of America and it was that of SHOCK. Have we not read? Not heard from the LORD?

Am 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Friends FEAR is a proper motive to be thankful, to be prayed up, to get close to God. This talks of a "city" might I say that the "alarm" can go off anywhere that there are a LOT of people? New York City comes to mind. Scriptually speaking, the LORD is behind it.

Consider: Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God creates the consequences to sin and again we read: Job 34:29 When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:

God produces and reduces our outcomes! Might I also suggest that although I know many lives were lost, many a heart broken, GOD WAS MERCIFUL! Do you realize that 90% of the people were saved in those towers? Those planes could have just as easily gone for the lower part. Giving less people a chance to flee! Our God is a merciful God.

What can America do? What should America do?

We need to believe what we find in the Word of God. God's thoughts can be changed! We find in: Jer 18:7 - 8 "At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;" " If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them."

You see based on MAN"S ACTIONS, God will react. Let's look a little further in that chapter of Jeremiah. Down to vs. 9-11

9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 11 Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.

According to a man's heart God will either bless or blast! The theme we are now hearing is unlike other wars, in the past we heard "God Save America" We have a president that calls for a Day of Prayer and GETS IT! Thank GOD for that. What we have been hearing now is "God BLESS America"! YES AMEN that is what we want what we NEED, however, He cannot with the way things are today.

In the early days of our country God was exalted and our country was in God's favor. He blessed because hearts were turned towards Him. People feared God, loved God, the only RIGHTS they fought for were "God given rights" and as the saying goes "We've come a long way baby".

Our sports/fashion/Hollywood/money etc. have become more important to America than an Almighty God. Killing babies, acceptance of unnatural affections. (GAY community), removal of prayer/Bibles in our schools and government, Again we need to be reminded that our God is a JUST God,

Jer 18:9 "And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them."

People what did we expect? God cannot LIE!

So here we are . we are proclaiming GOD BLESS AMERICA! It is up to us if He can and will. What can WE do?

We need to be the "SALT" America needs! Mt 5:13-14 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid."

We need to do this where we live/work/shop/etc. We need to be a LIGHT, we need to be REVEALERS! We need to believe and practice:

2Ch 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Christians need to unite in prayer, in seeking God - in humbleness! God is not talking to the wicked in this passage here, He is talking to Christians! He is doing this because we as Christians are not doing what we are supposed to be doing!

Ec 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

HUMBLE OR BE HUMBLED! Healing of our land is possible! It is up to believers! And God has spoken IS speaking . He has made a way:

WAKE UP AMERICA!

**Sports- are out of control! There is more to life than fun and games. They are for fun and should not be a life style, or what controls our emotions!

**The Hollywood you wanted America you GOT! It is now a reality, the excitement of terrorism, the perversion of sex, fornication the butt of jokes and laughter, being glorified, resulting in the destruction of the family.

**Money is not the most important thing in life! If it were would God not have spared the 'TRADE" center?

**Do not take Peace for granted. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away". Ps 125:1-2 "They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever."

**We need to PRAY! 1Ti 2:1 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty." For Kings (presidents) and ALL in authority. I am tired of hearing Christians complain instead of praying that those in authority will make the right decisions. Christians PRAY as you never have before that God would use these people to lead our nation.

**Awake to Witnessing! 1Co 15:34 "Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." It is to our SHAME that there are people lost and going to hell! Consider:

Lu 16:15 "And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." What has your heartstrings? What are YOU holding on to?

WAKE UP CHRISTIAN!

Lu 13:4-5 "Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."

What happened in America on 9-11 was only a DRESS REAHEARSAL! There will come a day that those of us who are saved will be lifted out (will we g o with many because we told of Jesus? Or in SHAME?) And at that time those that rejected Christ will see WHOLE cities fall!

Re 16:9 "And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."

There is a GREAT TRUTH OF HOPE in: 2Co 6:2 "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)" Friend don't takea chance - you can KNOW for sure you are in Christ, you may be asking HOW can I be sure? Please follow this link:

Salvation - Which way do we go? http://www.momof9splace.com/insidestory.html

And back to you Christian, and ME Christian - IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP!

Our country is at WAR, that war may be fought on the seas, the soil and in the air, for those of us who are SAVED our WAR is on the streets where we live!

Re 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Securely HIS, Chris

Visit Mom of 9's Place! http://www.momof9splace.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Why is it when bad things happen, the first question that "pops up" is the question: Does God really care? And the 2nd question is: If God cared, why does he let these things happen? Please read Geneses: Chapter 1 verse 26. Gods word clearly states that he gave "Man" dominion over all the earth. So it is "not" God who allows these terrible things to happen, but man.. It is man that commits these terrible acts, not God.. So why is it, he always takes the blame? Let me tell you something.. Jesus and his Angels were at the scenes "prior" to the crashes waiting with open arms to recieve his children!! Each and every person aboard those planes and inside those buildings and on the outside, that knew Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior were spiritually removed from their bodies and were standing next to Jesus and his Angels seconds before the event occured. The only thing God allowed to happen was the destruction of evil when the planes blew up upon impact.. As per those that substaned injuries and are in hospitals? Jesus left his Angels behind to minister to those people. To heal them through comfort and peace in their times of tribulations. And they will recover not only mentally but physically as well, because God says they will.. And last but not least, God poured out his spirit upon the surviors of lost loved ones.. Gods word says: I will never leave nor forsake you I will be with you always even until the end!!! So what is God telling you?? He is telling you that he was there!!! His children didn't suffer.. He knew the one's that were ready to go home with him and the one's that were not.. Thats why there were surviviors! People, don't suffer yourselves.. Praise God in all things as those that you loved so much are now sitting at the Lords table dinning with Jesus.. As per the clean up? Jesus says his people can handle that! "No Problem!" God children live in a spiritual world. Rejoice in knowing where your loved ones are at this very moment.. If God were to allow your loved one's to return, doyou think they would want to stay here on earth after being in heaven? NO, they wouldn't.. They would want to be right where they are now in the presance of the Lord.. Turn off your TV sets and turn on to God. We have already seen the devastating attacks of the wicked.. Now is the time for healing in our souls.. Don't pray to God one minute and question or accuse him the next. Our God is a loving God and he suffers with us in all things.. I can see the love as I watch people throughout the world joining together to help those in need..Is that not God at work?? People donating blood.. Is that not your God at work? Love the Lord your God with all your heart and soul and don't question him.. To truely know him, is an answer without question.. My prayers are with those that are undergoing great tribulations right now.. God Bless You all... He has.. In Jesus Name, he has... Your Sister in Christ, Linda.