Just a Minute Inspirational E-mails - Have a say

Discuss topics or questions contained within our Inspirational E-mails

Just a Minute Inspirational E-mails - Have a say
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SOMETIMES GOD CHOOSES TO USE MUD

Amen to this wonder message. I have been healed numberous times by the mighty hand of God .. and I have been healed many times by the mighty hand of God through the doctors ~ stop and think about it .. surgery, medicine ~ could man have done all that without God??

I have heard some say that God put that sickness on them to teach them something. As if a parent would put such a thing as sickness on their child to teach them .. we all know we learn better when we are healty. But what gets me is .. if God did put that on them to teach them something .. then why do they run off to the doctor the next day to get the doctor to take it off of them.. if it is God's will they be like that??

Oh yes, God does use MUD ..
God even used a DONKEY

Love
Linda
www.gloryrealm.org

Do you receive our Inspirational e-mail? no

Re: Re: SOMETIMES GOD CHOOSES TO USE MUD

I would like to add my amen to this message also. In my own life, i have been healed by God through medicine and surgical procedures and as a nurse, i have witnessed much healing through medicine also. I have lived with chronic illness for a number of years and have experienced many days of pain, frustration, discouragement and despair but i am thankful that illness has deepened my faith in the Lord and i now seek His will for my life. Through my own suffering i now have more compassion for others who are suffering than i used to and i count my blessings more also.
Belinda

Do you receive our Inspirational e-mail? No