TDA Entertainment

Women of Film Conference 

TDA Entertainment
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Film Commissioner News

I started this thread because I am interested in finding out if any of the film offices have updates to share. Please feel free to tell us what you have to offer. Thank you!

Re: Film Commissioner News

Terri, you are always on the cutting edge. You've developed a very comprehensive website. Regarding updates on film commision news in Placer County. We have a Currents Events section on our website at http://www.placer.ca.gov/Departments/CEO/EconDev/PlacerLTFilmOfc/CurrentEvents.aspx which I encourage readers to link to, as well as others resources such as local film festivals, film oprganizations, the Gold Country Film Directory, location photography library, permit applications, etc. Thanks for providing this opportunity to share the information. Kind regards, Beverly

Hello Teri,

Thanks for posting your message to the Film Commission and thank you Beverly for responding...

This website should be of great value to the women in the television/film community.

Julia Richardson
Makeup Artist

You are welcome! I hope people utilize this message forum to help educate and inspire each other in their film careers, as well as inform of opportunities for success.

Beverly,
Thank you for providing the Web address for Placer-Lake Tahoe Film Office updates.

--Terri Dawn