TDA Entertainment

Women of Film Conference 

TDA Entertainment
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Networking

I just wanted to introduce myself to this womens group as I am aggressively seeking film industry networking oportunities.

I was informed of this group on the CFAA Newsletter. I did the face painting at the holiday party.

My recent work is on my site: www.uniqueimpessions.net/bodypainting.html

Hope to meet you and others that could mutually benefit from my work.

REgards,

Annette Humphreys
Xtreme Skin Artist
916-781-5333

Re: Networking

Annette,

Somehow I can feel your enthusiasm! Thank you for posting a message. There may be some women who are interested in your services. I visited your Web site, and think you do a good job.

I missed the CFAA (Capital Film Arts Alliance) holiday mixer last month. I attended in '06 and '07. I enjoyed meeting Sacramento-area actors and filmmakers. One of the actresses I met at the '06 mixer attended Women of Film Conference 2007 at Courtyard by Marriott (near the Roseville Galleria Mall). That was just one experience where I saw how networking operates and think it is very important.

We definitely need more people to find out about this Message Forum, post on it, and benefit from the connections we are making.

--Terri Dawn

Re: Networking

Someone sent me this message. I thought you might be interested:

Hi everyone,

Here's an opportunity for Tattoo Artists and other creative types for TLC's hit show LA INK – details are below.

As always, feel free to forward if you know someone that would be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!

Good luck, and have a great day!

-Jeff

Jeffrey R. Gund
INFOLIST.com
Jeffrey R. Gund Music & Sound Design
Jeffrey R. Gund on IMDb
www.myspace.com/JeffGund
If you like the InfoList - Add a Comment on my Myspace page and let me know what you like about it!

TATTOO ARTISTS WANTED FOR HIT SHOW ON TLC – LA INK!
WORK WITH KAT VON D!

We are seeking LA's top, professional tattoo artists for TLC's hit show!

We are looking for:
* Dynamic, interesting characters with a big personalities
* Tattoo artists with defined points of view who don't hold back
* Experienced artists with a legitimate following and a strong client list
* Artists with top-notch skills and an individual style
* Artists who are ready to be available for full-time work with Kat Von D!

This is a great opportunity for exposure as you'll be a part of one of TLC's most popular shows. Celebrities, rockers, athletes and tattoo legends alike are lining up for some of Kat's famous black and grey ink.

We are also seeking:
Shop Managers to assist the artists in the shop. They'll be responsible for everything from sterilizing utensils, answering the phones and greeting clients.

The managers should be:
* Cool people who are familiar with the tattoo world and love being in it
* Artistic by nature i.e., makeup artist, musician, body piercer, etc.
* Confident in your own right - be able to step in and get the job done
* Unique in your personal style and have a great attitude

Casting ends soon, so get in touch with us ASAP!!

TO SUBMIT:
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, ASAP, to:
CastingLAInk@gmail.com
1. Your name
2. Contact phone number and email
3. Whether you are submitting for Tattoo Artist or Shop Manager
3. Tell us about your background, your personality, your qualifications and style (graffiti, pinup, lettering, tribal…)
4. A close-up face shot AND full body shot (show off your Ink!) and any photos of your work that'll show us what you've got.
5. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!

For more information, please email us at the address above, or call our casting line at (323) 782-1448.