It is our hope that this can become a place to discuss the comings and goings of our neighborhood; a forum to dialogue about the events and affairs that shape our common future and a platform for us to reaffirm our love for this community. Please note that this is an almost completely unmoderated message board. Read & post accordingly. Before creating a new thread we suggest that you first search this forum using the space below, and to the right. Please don't feed the trolls. Now supporting BBCode.
Forum: NorthernLiberties.org - A Community Bulletin Board - Northern Liberties, Philadelphia </title> <meta name="verify-v1" content="HeF2q/cFsxZZYpzecat4Zh6FizsWSfGuDAzUFteHHnM=" />
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Todd at Apollinare

Stopped by Apollinare last night for some great Pizza and who is tending bar but Todd, formerly of Azure and Ortliebs. Great guy, good to see he's back in the neighborhood. Missed him.

Re: Todd at Apollinare

Definitely worth stopping in -- it's not Vino any more!
We stopped by for a couple glasses of wine and there was a nice spread of veggies to nibble on at the bar. The wine list is very solid now and prices are much more reasonable. Plus, Todd -- doesn't get any better!

At some point, we have to return for dinner. Looks to be a fun place for a date.

What nights is Todd working? He is certainly worth the trip!

I'm not certain and it may not even be fully settled yet, but he was certainly there on Wednesday. I think he said Wed, Thurs, Sat, but I could be wrong. Sorry.

We went the other night and I gotta say... This place is really, really great!
No offense to the previous venture, but it seems Apollinaire is going to appeal to a needed niche here in No Lib!
Yes, we got the Pizza (awesome!) and the drinks were amazing too (a really good pour).
Hearing that Todd is now behind the bar is AWESOME!!
We have had so many great times hanging out with him at Azure, Ortlieb's, etc it's great to know he's in the hood.
Todd, if you're reading this, we'll be in to see you real soon!
Cheers

He was there last Monday night as well, not sure about tonight.

todd
is working tonight, great pizza

Not to mention they put out an abundant free spread during happy hour. Our new favorite place.

If they had a less cheesy name, or even just a decent logo I guarantee they would do ten times the business they're doing now.

Quote: I want to check it out but that sign...
If they had a less cheesy name, or even just a decent logo I guarantee they would do ten times the business they're doing now.

Somehow I don't think 9 out of 10 people make their dining decisions based on restaurant names and logos.... I could be wrong though.

What makes this drink-slinger so awesome? I don't believe the hype. What are the goods.

x

FYI: Todd will be there tonight (Sat), not as a bartender, but to play an acoustic set with Brett around 10:30pm. Should be fun.

These Todd comments sound a lot like self promotion

Darn, you figured it out; Nina, Sue, Todd, and I are all the same person!

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you meddling kids!

and i had on my glasses and you still caught us

We had my daughter's christening lunch there and it was fabulous! The food was amazing - especially the homemade pasta. Also the service was excellent and we love the space.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains