It is our hope that this can become a place to discuss the comings and goings of our neighborhood; a forum to dialogue about the events and affairs that shape our common future and a platform for us to reaffirm our love for this community. Please note that this is an almost completely unmoderated message board. Read & post accordingly. Before creating a new thread we suggest that you first search this forum using the space below, and to the right. Please don't feed the trolls. Now supporting BBCode.
Forum: NorthernLiberties.org - A Community Bulletin Board - Northern Liberties, Philadelphia </title> <meta name="verify-v1" content="HeF2q/cFsxZZYpzecat4Zh6FizsWSfGuDAzUFteHHnM=" />
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Pls ban ads re Todd & Apollinaire

Can the site moderator please ban all these sad advertising posts related to Todd, Apollinaire, Salons, etc. that just clog up the bull board and bury the useful posts?

Re: Pls ban ads re Todd & Apollinaire

And Joe's updates about flavors of gelato and the ultra rare impossible to find mexican cokes.

Not going to happen. Build your own message board and you can make your own rules. Many have tried, and they never seem to beat this place.

I mean, a dude who from what I can tell has never posted to this board before and the guy who's screen name always begs abuse really aren't exactly the legislators of this board.

Also - please ban all TROLLS

Also, I would like a new car, some cash, and world peace.

Dan, you took the words right out of my mouth. But hey, isn't that some sort of violation of this board's rules? lol
(JUST KIDDING)

Email  

todd is working tonight, stop by

we'll have some new flavors this weekend for the 104.5 concert.. stop by and get a sample...

It's a community board, everyone has as much right to post about news events as they do about interesting things going on at their place of business. Just skip the posts you aren't interested in. Don't whine so much. Take your vitamins, brush your hair.

enjoy an ice cream sandwich

todds working tonight stop by

hahaha, i met todd the other day randomly in old city. i didn't get the connection between when he introduced himself and then 15 minutes later was talking about apollinaire. That's when I said that there was a discussion about a bartender todd on this website, our mutual friend said "that's him!" he hasn't even seen any of this so this isn't self promotion. He is a really friendly guy and i can see why he has such a following!!!!

way to go todd and it was nice to finally meet the man behind the mystery...

autographed 8x10 pictures of todd for sale at piazzia only 30 bucks

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com

Please Don't Feed the Trolls   |   Message Board Home

NorthernLiberties.org