It is our hope that this can become a place to discuss the comings and goings of our neighborhood; a forum to dialogue about the events and affairs that shape our common future and a platform for us to reaffirm our love for this community. Please note that this is an almost completely unmoderated message board. Read & post accordingly. Before creating a new thread we suggest that you first search this forum using the space below, and to the right. Please don't feed the trolls. Now supporting BBCode.
NorthernLiberties.org - A Community Bulletin Board - Northern Liberties, Philadelphia </title> <meta name="verify-v1" content="HeF2q/cFsxZZYpzecat4Zh6FizsWSfGuDAzUFteHHnM=" />
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
stolen car

just a heads up...my 90 honda civic was stolen from the 900 block of Orianna st. between 10-11 am yesterday.

Re: stolen car

There is a Honda up on blocks on 5th street near Silk City. Same one?

There's another on the 600 block of fairmount... windows down, collecting tickets for the past month.

maybe we can set up some sort of philly honda share?

@T, obviously that one's not Mike's but I do walk past the one on the 600 block of 4th St, just south of Fairmount, all the time.

Would love to hear the story about that one.

I just read the replies. Thanks Bob, T, and Anthony. I'll check on the cars at those locations...

We just also had a Honda '90 this week between 4th George and Lawrence right in front of the house... two door, champagne color between the hours of 1:00 am - 5:30 am.....

Please Don't Feed the Trolls   |   Message Board Home

NorthernLiberties.org