It is our hope that this can become a place to discuss the comings and goings of our neighborhood; a forum to dialogue about the events and affairs that shape our common future and a platform for us to reaffirm our love for this community. Please note that this is an almost completely unmoderated message board. Read & post accordingly. Before creating a new thread we suggest that you first search this forum using the space below, and to the right. Please don't feed the trolls. Now supporting BBCode.
Forum: NorthernLiberties.org - A Community Bulletin Board - Northern Liberties, Philadelphia </title> <meta name="verify-v1" content="HeF2q/cFsxZZYpzecat4Zh6FizsWSfGuDAzUFteHHnM=" />
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Hancock and Greens st. pre I-95

I am back, I see I didn't miss much. Anyway thought I would put this out before this forum is locked down. This would be the northeast corner of Hancock and Green st. before the Madison school was built, ca.1908. Roman...http://www.phillyhistory.org/PhotoArchive/Detail.aspx?assetId=44179and ca.1919 same corner.and in March of 1919On the Hancock st side looking southwest..Sept of 1909..and early 1910.April of 1910 just about complete. Looking south along Hancock towards Green st.

Re: Hancock and Greens st. pre I-95

I live in NL for 10 years now and I love these postings.

Email  
Re: Hancock and Greens st. pre I-95

Quote: Greg
I live in NL for 10 years now and I love these postings.
Thanks Greg, though its been getting a little tougher lately now that I am working again at a new job, that involves night work. But I'll still try to check the board every day to see if anything interesting comes up.

Re: New Market and Green st. pre I-95

Same block just down at New Market st. ca.1908. The northwest corner. Roman. http://www.phillyhistory.org/PhotoArchive/Detail.aspx?assetId=44178and January of 1909..April of 1909.May of 1909...July of 1909..August of 1909..and April of 1910..

Re: New Market and Green st. pre I-95

Hi Roman - A historian from Fishtown asked if I knew how to contact you. Can you give me a heads up?
Mary Dankanis

Email  
Re: Reply

Quote: Mary Dankanis
Hi Roman - A historian from Fishtown asked if I knew how to contact you. Can you give me a heads up?
Mary Dankanis
. ...Also on the new Northern Liberties forum site you can always leave me a PM(Private Message) and I can reply there.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com

Please Don't Feed the Trolls   |   Message Board Home

NorthernLiberties.org