It is our hope that this can become a place to discuss the comings and goings of our neighborhood; a forum to dialogue about the events and affairs that shape our common future and a platform for us to reaffirm our love for this community. Please note that this is an almost completely unmoderated message board. Read & post accordingly. Before creating a new thread we suggest that you first search this forum using the space below, and to the right. Please don't feed the trolls. Now supporting BBCode.
Forum: NorthernLiberties.org - A Community Bulletin Board - Northern Liberties, Philadelphia </title> <meta name="verify-v1" content="HeF2q/cFsxZZYpzecat4Zh6FizsWSfGuDAzUFteHHnM=" />
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Need Foster Home for Cat -- Moving, Very Urgent

Hello everyone--

I urgently need to rehome my 4.5 yr old male cat, Uno, or have someone foster him for a few weeks to longer.

He is the sweetest little guy--very loving, very affectionate.

I would be happy to pay all expenses for food while you care for him and while I find a forever home for him.

He is previously a rescue cat with PAWS, is neutered, and all of his shots are up to date.

Please reply to this thread if interested, or if you know of a way to help. I really, really do not want to take him to a shelter.

Re: Need Foster Home for Cat -- Moving, Very Urgent

First, contact PAWS and tell them your situation.
Second, let your vet know and post something there if possible.
Third, Let all the pet supply and service stores and locations know and send them an email to post.
Fourth, Post on Yahoo Groups in their Freecycle section.

Good luck.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools