It is our hope that this can become a place to discuss the comings and goings of our neighborhood; a forum to dialogue about the events and affairs that shape our common future and a platform for us to reaffirm our love for this community. Please note that this is an almost completely unmoderated message board. Read & post accordingly. Before creating a new thread we suggest that you first search this forum using the space below, and to the right. Please don't feed the trolls. Now supporting BBCode.
Forum: NorthernLiberties.org - A Community Bulletin Board - Northern Liberties, Philadelphia </title> <meta name="verify-v1" content="HeF2q/cFsxZZYpzecat4Zh6FizsWSfGuDAzUFteHHnM=" />
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Robbery by shotgun - 300 block Fairmount

Does anyone have anymore information about the robbery by shotgun on the 300 block of Fairmount? The crime report shows that it happened August 22 at 11:30 pm.

Re: Robbery by shotgun - 300 block Fairmount

Robbery with shotgun
Black male, stocky build, black clothing wearing clown mask
White male, 5'7" black clothing, ski mask
While male, no further description provided
fled West on Fairmount

there were a number of witnesses.
Police responded immediatly but just missed them.

Eff are these ppl thinking? 3 ppl robs 1 person, wuts the avg take? stupid.

speculating but sounds like an inside job....

(REPORT)
On Sunday, 08/22/10, 11:30 PM, employees of the caterers, 320 Fairmount Ave. just arrived back to their business from an out-of-town trip when 3 males confronted them as their van pulled into the garage. The males took the bag containing the proceeds from the business trip and fled from the garage. The offenders were armed and described as #1-black male, 5'7", stocky build wearing a clown mask, 32-white male, 5'7", black clothing, wearing a ski mask, #3- white male, nothing further.

Quote: DUNsho
Eff are these ppl thinking? 3 ppl robs 1 person, wuts the avg take? stupid.

Once again the world proves bigger than the mind of DUNsho....

thanks bob for pointing that out, your comments will definitely make me see the world differently.

obviously the take from a business robbery is much higher, I just assumed it was a random midnite robbery. You must of knew that but i didn't when i posted.

Quote: DUNsho
thanks bob for pointing that out, your comments will definitely make me see the world differently.

obviously the take from a business robbery is much higher, I just assumed it was a random midnite robbery. You must of knew that but i didn't when i posted.

The difference between you and I is I don't "just assume" and then spout my ignorance as social commentary.

I also know how to spell midnight, but that probably falls under the above split as well.

I don't believe in correcting anyone's spelling on this Message Board, but if I were going to do it, I'd make sure my grammar was correct, i.e. "The difference between you and ME, rather than you and I".

BTW, my camera did pick up two of those guys running west on Fairmount Ave - I wonder what happened to the third one.
Mary Dankanis

Email  

Clown masks. You just can't trust Juggalos.

ooh, that's what happened. I walked by just after the police showed up. The girls that work there were very visibly shaken. A couple of the guys there were very visibly violent - in anger I suppose. Wasn't a good scene at all.

Thanks for the post.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com

Please Don't Feed the Trolls   |   Message Board Home

NorthernLiberties.org