It is our hope that this can become a place to discuss the comings and goings of our neighborhood; a forum to dialogue about the events and affairs that shape our common future and a platform for us to reaffirm our love for this community. Please note that this is an almost completely unmoderated message board. Read & post accordingly. Before creating a new thread we suggest that you first search this forum using the space below, and to the right. Please don't feed the trolls. Now supporting BBCode.
Forum: NorthernLiberties.org - A Community Bulletin Board - Northern Liberties, Philadelphia </title> <meta name="verify-v1" content="HeF2q/cFsxZZYpzecat4Zh6FizsWSfGuDAzUFteHHnM=" />
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Vacant Lot Across From American Lofts

Has anyone heard about upcoming contruction in the vacant lot across from American Lofts at Brown & N. American Streets? I saw a bulldozer there clearing the lot this morning.

Email  
Re: Vacant Lot Across From American Lofts

Brown and American? I don't remember a lot there. Brown and 3rd? yes.

Quote: Lorraine
Brown and American? I don't remember a lot there. Brown and 3rd? yes.

There most certainly is a lot at American and Brown, it's the lot in front of the ex-sherbet village.

***Edit***Oops, I wrote 3rd and Brown, but I meant American and Brown (I was agreeing with Chris)***Edit***

I was talking about the corner lot at Brown and American with the fence around it and the real estate signage.

Email  

They are building 10 more town homes that will be identical to the ones that are behind the lot on American. Strange thing is the address for those units is Brown Street.

"And they're all made out of ticky tacky,
and they all look just the same."

Mary Dankanis

Email  

They didn't all look the same when they were Sherbert Village

lol Sherbert Village

awesome

If I bought one of those, I'd repaint it orange.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com

Please Don't Feed the Trolls   |   Message Board Home

NorthernLiberties.org