John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love John

Whenever i try to express what i feel towards John Lennon i go speachless...the only words that come out are: "I love John"...And that's ok. Because inside of me i know exactly what my feelings are, i know what he means to me. John makes me speachless, and no one does that. He makes me cry only by singing, and no one else does that. John makes me smile by just being in my thoughts, and again NO ONE DOES THAT.
So i'll write now the words that i say whenever i think of him, and whenever i get to see him on TV..."I LOVE JOHN" (MY John)

Re: I love John

hey!!!
i love john lennon bicouse he,s vas verry good men and i love john lennon hes mine and not yours!!!
i,m love him two years ago,
hes not yours he vas mine forrever hes not ded he live in LOS ANGELES.
he sleep now and are verry hot and he are so cool, funny,handsome,bjutifole and hes smileing to me every day...
yoko ono are in hollywood and have hasboune.
john lennon,s girl friend are me i love john thats are ok for me.
but not take him from me...

good bye john lennon have a good year!!!
from you girl friend

Re: Re: I love John

You are sick, you must have lots of free time to write down something stupid like that...Grow up, ge a life and don't mess with John, ok?

I love you John

Re: Re: Re: I love John

I agree with you Gabriela, whoever that girl was needs to be careful.
Obviously, John Lennon was one those incredible people that doesn't come along very often, and he's affected us all. But maybe you all need to read more of the things he's said. We DON'T know him. His songs affect us, and his messages are incredibly valuable, but that doesn't make him "ours." He was a real person - how would you like someone to talk about you that way? I'm not being judgmental, because John Lennon means a lot to me too, I'm just saying that maybe we should put it in perspective, I guess. Follow what he says, if it speaks to you, believe in what he says, RESPECT him, because he deserves it - but don't claim him. He is his own person.

Re: I love John

Dios... q loca q estaba.