John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
please don't judge me.. these are just my nowadays feelings!

It's Valentine's Day today and umm.. the conclusion is that i feel totally ****ed-up, eh! I've been sitting in my living room and thinking of this dummy day. I noticed: if I could only be who people wanted.. but i'm not. that's a bit sad! on the other hand.. in moments like this one, i like remembering. I like reminding myself of this beloved MAN.. :)
these thoughts always make me smile, dunno why. He had dead before i was born, but still-I feel Him appearing all around me. He's wearing these cool round glasses.. :) He's talking to me: Nobody told me it would be like this..*i agree, of course, still angry with the whole world, heh!* everybody's talking about bagism.. *nah.. sorry i gotta disappoint You, my dearest John, they have no idea what it means!* You may say i'm a dreamer *oh yeah.. that's why i love you so much:)* but i'm not the only one *.. I'M WITH YOU, MY LOVELY JOHN. I WON'T STOP, I WON'T STOP..*
still valentine's day. you know, i don't need a basket with red roses, i don't need those fake wishes. i need to love. and i do love. and so everything's in its right place.

LOVE to everyone.
Peace on You.

Re: please don't judge me.. these are just my nowadays feelings!

oh girl, i know how you're feeling! I was extremely lucky, born 4 years before he died. But i dont remember anything about him being alive, only Help being on the telly and my sister wearing a black arm band to school.