John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
imagine

i heard that song for the first time in a long time and started bawling my eyes out...i was shaking all over...i had never really known that much about lennon and when i read how he died i almost threw up because it made me so sick...i'm 16 and our generation has to do something to restore peace to the world...anybody with me?

Re: imagine

Hi, I think in the same way I love John, Im 24 and he is my hero, he past a lot of things during his life and fighted for many ideas and righ now we should follow his rules.

Re: Re: imagine

Maria,

Just to say, you are right.

I'm 30 and have yet to see a year which will be remembered for love or peace. Shame.

Simon x

A up linz,

just read your message, me only 30 but been a lennon mad man since 7. Anyone who says imagine doesn't make them want to close the door and cry, to me, must be dead inside or they are lying.

Not going write much else mate cuz not too up on computers (am i the only person in the world who isn't?)

Anyway, if you like lennon's saddy songs, listen to How , or Scared, or Bless You (last two songs are on Menlove Avenue album) they get me every time.

Take care lady, think happy etc

Sie

woot, another my generation-er. it is sad about how he died. but what are you gonna do? all we can do is keep him and his dream alive, like restoring peace, yeah im with you

Re: Re: imagine

Im 20 and imagine is my favorite song maybe of all time. It is a commentary on the way we think of the world and i also agree that our generation needs to carry on that message