John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: John Lennon dreams

******* hell mate, you sound like a right ******* nutcase to me !!

You need help, your another Mark Chapman mate !!

I mean it, check yourself into somewhere and go see a Doctor immediately, your post sounds like your one step away from a mental home !

Now **** off, and don't post your bull**** on this board ever again !

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have seen and talked to John Lennon many times in my dreams. John likes to look 19 years old and he has new music that could bring tears to your eyes it is so wonderful. He is doing fine on the other side. I don't know what our connection is but it has been going on for 30 years, since oh yah, all right, are you going to be in my dreams tonight, and happy ever after in the market place. The man brought a lot of happiness to a lot of people and made some serious enemys among the blue meanies. I cried when he died possibly because I had another loss right before that. Some things you never really recover from and you can't prepare for them. John has passed the torch to someone else. He or she is there if you look. If you look inside yourself, John will be there, unless you are a blue meanie.

Re: Re: John Lennon dreams

he does sound a little strange, but i wont judge, i know there are people who can do thingss like that...i just dont know you, so i dont know.but if its true, then hey thats great.