John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Confession

When The Beatles were a band I couldn´t decide who like me more, John or Paul ... years had passed and now I know John is my favorite, his music is awesome, some of his letters sets deeply in my emotions, he is THE only one, miss you John !
You made me happy, you made me fly away to a coloured world, you made me feel as I had buterflies into my stomach.
One question John: how did you know the kind of music I liked ? ... and forgive me, I was so angry when The Beatles broke up that I didn´t want to hear any Beatle song for years, but I must confess I heard your first record with The Plastic Ono Band and I can tell that you had always been some steps top at the time we were living, and some creations were difficult to follow having the mind of a teen-ager living the 60´s ... I know, I know ... I´m mixing you with The Beatles, but you were a Beatle, wasnt you ?
I also heard Mc Cartney I, it was amazing ... come on, tell me the true ... you really like it.
Well, you both has different style ... I like yours !
Always in my mind and in my heart and I still fly away !!!!

Re: Confession

'Once a Beatle, always a Beatle' I guess, eh? :) With so sweet and gentle a soul: always made us feel we were part of whatever was going on. "I remember every thought with it's feeling"- when I hear any of the Beatles, Lennon-Ono.. all of that.
I find myself 'Imagining' what John would think or say about things that happen and things I hear. "I am always touched- in a good way- when I hear kindness coming from people when they remember me. I wish I could reach out and let them know that in some way- and perhaps that happens- I don't know. I don't know how it all works: afterlife or re-incarnation or- what ever it is. I think people have a hard time to think of ever accepting what dead people have to say- really- it is just too scary to comprehend as an actual happening. like aliens from other worlds: it is assumed the dead returning will be covered with mould and kooties- you know... - or seeking revenge and mad and mean and all that.
as to how I 'knew what music you liked'- well, I didnt. lol. I was quite self-centered when it came to writing and performing.' that is what I think John might say.