John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: for john on this solenm day

i am in agreement with you so much, Karen. There is just not one soul out there who has that same particular effect that John has: and it still comes through every song, picture, lyric..
I will add here the comments I made on another post, just in hope that you will see it and recieve the blessings.
"With so sweet and gentle a soul: always made us feel we were part of whatever was going on. "I remember every thought with it's feeling"- when I hear any of the Beatles, Lennon-Ono.. all of that.
I find myself 'Imagining' what John would think or say about things that happen and things I hear.
"I am always touched- in a good way- when I hear kindness coming from people when they remember me. I wish I could reach out and let them know that in some way- and perhaps that happens- I don't know. I don't know how it all works: afterlife or re-incarnation or- what ever it is. I think people have a hard time to think of ever accepting what dead people have to say- really- it is just too scary to comprehend as an actual happening. like aliens from other worlds: it is assumed the dead returning will be covered with mould and kooties- you know... - or seeking revenge and mad and mean and all that.
as to how I 'knew what music you liked'- well, I didnt. lol. I was quite self-centered when it came to writing and performing.' "

"28 years sounds like a long time- and it is- lots of trees grow tall during that many moons...etc... funny how we can continue to feel- and it is as if time had no meaning whatsoever with that: the shock does not lessen- and love does not lessen either. sadly, I think haters hate just the same too- which is why we can feel sorry for those poor sods, eh?"--that is what I think John might say."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

it has been 28 years since you were taken from us and i still get choked up, there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think of john . i miss his his humor, his voice and of course his straight forwardness love you forever see you again someday.loving you always karen.