Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Once Again, I'm back(I Know this is old)

Hey everyone,

Unlike Elvis, I have returned. I will once again be posting on this forum. If anyone wants to check out my halloween costume from this year, check out www.freakmountain.com. I'm sure that you will recognize me. I havn't changed much. It earned me 100 bucks at work and lots of laughs later that evening at the Freak Mountain Ramblers annual halloween show.

I'm looking forward to your reactions.

Varg

Re: Once Again, I'm back(I Know this is old)

Welcome back, Varg! We've missed you.

There are a lot of hot hippie chicks on that Freak Mountain site (and, NO, you are not one of them ... GREAT costume, though).

Stick around this time. It's been kinda quiet without you.

Re: Re: Once Again, I'm back(I Know this is old)

Yes, I definately am not one of them, but I had agreat time that night. Lots of hot chicks for sure. Some of them are even friends of mine.

I do plan on sticking around this time. I noticed that there havn't been many posts in recent month's. What's up with that? Is everone still stewing about the election? Is Sweet Meat still a Dylan fan or has he switched over to Hip Hop? These questions must be answered.

Russ

Re: Re: Re: Once Again, I'm back(I Know this is old)

Yes, Sweet Meat is still a Dylan fan.

He is also from a "red" state, so we could probably call him Sweet Red Meat, or maybe just Steak, from now on. Then again, it is Thanksgiving, so maybe we could call him Sweet Turkey Meat.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Once Again, I'm back(I Know this is old)

o.k. i am a freakmountainrambler woman. the halloween gig is one of a kind. always been into dressing up, it makes me feel normal. the fmr halloween party has always been the best costume party. plus, need i say more, the band is our own personal secret. they wouldn't do well being famous and all that rot. we love portland and our secrets.