Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Easter

Sweet Meat will tell you that Easter Sunday is the anniversary of the date that I dragged my mother to a run-down, empty movie theatre, forcing her to accompany me to watch _Basket Case 2_ on the strong recommendation of Joe Bob Briggs. How much truth there is to that story I will not say ... but here's hoping that everyone here finds something extra special this year in their basket.

Long live Belial!

Re: Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you, too, Jeff!

patt*

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sweet Meat will tell you that Easter Sunday is the anniversary of the date that I dragged my mother to a run-down, empty movie theatre, forcing her to accompany me to watch _Basket Case 2_ on the strong recommendation of Joe Bob Briggs. How much truth there is to that story I will not say ... but here's hoping that everyone here finds something extra special this year in their basket.

Long live Belial!

Re: Re: Happy Easter

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was in my hometown and was quite nice...got to hang with la familia, particularly my wacky nieces and nephew, so it was a fun couple of days.

patt*

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Long live Belial!

Re: Re: Re: Happy Easter

you did not take your mother, jeff. you went by yourself to basket case 2!! i remember you told me at geneseo you went by yourself and i was horrified that a friend of mine would go to a movie like that on easter sunday.

Replying to:

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was in my hometown and was quite nice...got to hang with la familia, particularly my wacky nieces and nephew, so it was a fun couple of days.

patt*

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Long live Belial!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Easter

Unfortunately, they've stopped making _Basket Case_ movies, so I had to find other fun things to do this Easter. Just posted a link with some highlights. Here goes:

http://www.jeffthomas.com/gallery38.htm

Replying to:

you did not take your mother, jeff. you went by yourself to basket case 2!! i remember you told me at geneseo you went by yourself and i was horrified that a friend of mine would go to a movie like that on easter sunday.

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Long live Belial!