Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where, oh where has Sweet Meat gone?

Sweetum is lurking and does miss you guys... a long semester which is not over till memorial day weekend. keep the faith..

Portland sounds like a great place, almost enough liberals to suit me fine.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sure I'll send along some photo's but you must post them if I send them. I will even send the incriminating ones. Kind of like the one of Sweet Meat sleeping in his own vomit.

Varg

Replying to:

Varg,

Actually, "Where's the Beef?" was a misfired attempt at humor relating to the subject of this thread [Beef = Sweet Meat, "Where's the" = Where has he gone?]. Unfortunately, I replied to a follow-up post instead of the original one. By the time I chimed in, we had moved on to the subject of your hippie party.

While I can't go to the party, I'd happily post some pictures if you can pass them along. What do you think? Is the Internat community ready for Varg and company? Let me know.

Replying to:

Someday, Russ... This summer is too crazy. We'd love to see Portland sometime--thanks for the invitation!

patt*

Replying to:

I did say food didn't I. Or were you talking in a sexual sense. If I know you, it was sexual. So in answer to that, I said there would be hippie chicks. Kind of like the Dixie Chicks only with hair under there arms.

Varg

Replying to:

In the immortal words of Clara Peller ...

"Where's the beef?"

Replying to:

Sounds like fun. Too bas I cannot attend. However this sounds like an excellent opportunity to plug our annual party here in Oregon. It will be lots of fun with beer, food, beer,a live band, beer, camping, beer, single hippie women and, of course, beer. You should all think about coming out for it. It will take place in July and I would love to show you around the Portland area.

Varg

Replying to:

I miss him, too, Varg. But on the bright side, we can use the Forum as a place to plan for Sweet Meat's surprise birthday party on May 17.

Replying to:

Sweet Meat

Where have you been buddy? We havn't heard from you since around the time you bashed Eiswein on out of here. We miss ya and want you yo return. So where have you been? JeffThomas.comr's want to know.

Varg