Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vindication!

Just had to share that on Survivor, the 3 last people were attacked (their word) by psycho, swarming, dive-bombing moths during their last night in the Amazon! See! You should be very afraid of moths. Okay, so maybe you shouldn't be, but maybe you will understand better my phobia of the yucky things. Blech. Where's a sleeping bag that I can hide under?!

patt*

Re: Vindication!

That sleeping bag probobly has moth's in it, too. Something to think about the next time you go camping.

Varg

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just had to share that on Survivor, the 3 last people were attacked (their word) by psycho, swarming, dive-bombing moths during their last night in the Amazon! See! You should be very afraid of moths. Okay, so maybe you shouldn't be, but maybe you will understand better my phobia of the yucky things. Blech. Where's a sleeping bag that I can hide under?!

patt*

Re: Re: Vindication!

I've never seen Survivor, either, although I can't say that I share Varg's disdain for reality series in general. When I was going through my wrestling phase, I's watch MTV's "Tough Enough," where the winner got a World Wrestling Fedration contract. And my favorite show of this past year was Showtime's "Family Business," about Seymore Butts' adult video empire, run with his mom and his uncle Stevie. Great, funny stuff ... and the nekkid ladies didn't hurt at all. I'm also looking forward to "Naturally Stoned," the upcoming Osbornes-style program about Love Connection/Greed/etc. host Chuck Woolery. Seriously.

On the subject of moths, I have nothing much to add.

Replying to:

That sleeping bag probobly has moth's in it, too. Something to think about the next time you go camping.

Varg

Replying to:

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Vindication!

i haven't watched a moment of reality tv since the craze started. why watch people be mean to each other? i get enough of that at work!!!

as far as moths go, patty, i still have that green sleeping bag that you hid under at my parents house when you thought there was a moth!

Replying to:

I've never seen Survivor, either, although I can't say that I share Varg's disdain for reality series in general. When I was going through my wrestling phase, I's watch MTV's "Tough Enough," where the winner got a World Wrestling Fedration contract. And my favorite show of this past year was Showtime's "Family Business," about Seymore Butts' adult video empire, run with his mom and his uncle Stevie. Great, funny stuff ... and the nekkid ladies didn't hurt at all. I'm also looking forward to "Naturally Stoned," the upcoming Osbornes-style program about Love Connection/Greed/etc. host Chuck Woolery. Seriously.

Replying to:

Varg

Replying to:

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Vindication!

Ah, Christine, I caught that "thought" there was a moth thing! As I recall, you guys knew there was a moth in the room even the night before and covered it up (no sleeping bag pun intended) so I wouldn't freak. Of course, when someone slipped, I of course freaked, and now we have a picture of my phobia for posterity Woo woo

We watch a few "reality" shows (Survivor, The Read World), but I'm not sure why.

Moths...blech.

patt*

Replying to:

i haven't watched a moment of reality tv since the craze started. why watch people be mean to each other? i get enough of that at work!!!

as far as moths go, patty, i still have that green sleeping bag that you hid under at my parents house when you thought there was a moth!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Varg

Replying to:

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vindication!

Could I get a copy of said "moth photo"?

Replying to:

Ah, Christine, I caught that "thought" there was a moth thing! As I recall, you guys knew there was a moth in the room even the night before and covered it up (no sleeping bag pun intended) so I wouldn't freak. Of course, when someone slipped, I of course freaked, and now we have a picture of my phobia for posterity Woo woo

We watch a few "reality" shows (Survivor, The Read World), but I'm not sure why.

Moths...blech.

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Varg

Replying to:

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vindication!

yes jeff, i can get you a copy of that picture. i will try and find it this weekend. helen let the moth out of the bag, patty. christine and i were trying to reassure you that there was no moth and helen pointed to where it was!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Moths...blech.

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Varg

Replying to:

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vindication!

Now I'm afraid... Moths and Jeff having an incriminating photo of me (okay, me entirely covered by a sleeping bag but still), yikes!

Hey, folks--I'll be in North Carolina for the next week, so I won't be on a computer for a week! I'll probably break out in hives or something... Christine, enjoy your (bridal) shower this weekend!

patt*

Replying to:

yes jeff, i can get you a copy of that picture. i will try and find it this weekend. helen let the moth out of the bag, patty. christine and i were trying to reassure you that there was no moth and helen pointed to where it was!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Moths...blech.

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Varg

Replying to:

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vindication!

1. Have a good time in North Carolina, Patt***.

2. It's about time that Christine showered!

Replying to:

Now I'm afraid... Moths and Jeff having an incriminating photo of me (okay, me entirely covered by a sleeping bag but still), yikes!

Hey, folks--I'll be in North Carolina for the next week, so I won't be on a computer for a week! I'll probably break out in hives or something... Christine, enjoy your (bridal) shower this weekend!

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Moths...blech.

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Varg

Replying to:

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vindication!

you are a huge turd!

Replying to:

1. Have a good time in North Carolina, Patt***.

2. It's about time that Christine showered!

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Moths...blech.

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Varg

Replying to:

patt*

Re: Vindication!(survivor sucks)

I am proud to say that I have never watched one episode of survivor and that I never will. I think these reality TV shows are stupid and overrated. I was forced to watch one episode of Joe Millionaire because my friend Trish insisted that we watch it. I would rather watch the grass grow. Now there is reality for you.

Replying to:

patt*