Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let me be the first to say ...

Happy Birthday, Sweet "Lurker" Meat!

Re: Let me be the first to say ...

Yes, happy birthday sweetum meatum.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Re: Re: Let me be the first to say ...

Well, Varg, it looks like we've got this place to ourselves. But we'd better not leave the toilet seat up, or let empty cans or pizza boxes pile up, or Patt*** will surely clobber us when she gets back. Girls can be so demanding.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Let me be the first to say ...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Meat

I'm back from North Carolina where we spent a week in the Blue Ridge Mountains preparing for and doing a wood firing of pottery... It was amazing We had such a blast. And, guys, you'll love where we stayed--a camp that until this past fall was a camp for lesbians! Woo woo! They've now opened it up to anyone. Jod* and I were the first heterosexual couple to get our picture on the dining room wall How excellent is that? Jod* and I came away with 41 beautiful peices of pottery. What a great, great week!

patt*

Replying to:

Well, Varg, it looks like we've got this place to ourselves. But we'd better not leave the toilet seat up, or let empty cans or pizza boxes pile up, or Patt*** will surely clobber us when she gets back. Girls can be so demanding.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Let me be the first to say ...

Welcome back, Pat***.

That's great about the lesbian camp. I can just picture future visitors looking at Jod's picture among all of the others and saying, "Man, that's the butch-est girl that I have seen in all of my life."

Replying to:

I'm back from North Carolina where we spent a week in the Blue Ridge Mountains preparing for and doing a wood firing of pottery... It was amazing We had such a blast. And, guys, you'll love where we stayed--a camp that until this past fall was a camp for lesbians! Woo woo! They've now opened it up to anyone. Jod* and I were the first heterosexual couple to get our picture on the dining room wall How excellent is that? Jod* and I came away with 41 beautiful peices of pottery. What a great, great week!

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let me be the first to say ...

patricia!

rob was very interested in hearing about your trip!!!!

Replying to:

Welcome back, Pat***.

That's great about the lesbian camp. I can just picture future visitors looking at Jod's picture among all of the others and saying, "Man, that's the butch-est girl that I have seen in all of my life."

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let me be the first to say ...

I'm sure he and my other male friends would be

patt*

Replying to:

patricia!

rob was very interested in hearing about your trip!!!!

Replying to:

Welcome back, Pat***.

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let me be the first to say ...

Exactly! Jod* actually said that he wished that he had more facial hair to avoid just such confusion. Mark, the potter hosting the workshop said, "Yeah, you can just hear people saying, 'She's one of those New York lesbians!'" Too funny

patt*

Replying to:

Welcome back, Pat***.

Replying to:

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: