Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Top colleges

That's very impressive, but where are the quotes from journals that I have actually heard of ... like Oui, High Society, Club, Cherry and Hustler?

PS If the link in Christine's email doesn't work, this one will do the trick:

http://iss.geneseo.edu/forms/ranking.php

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

While I was listening to my colleagues blah blah blah about their colleges being on US News and World Report for being a great school, I decided to do a little research on our alma mater, which I know is far superior. If you guys want to see how experts rank us go to

www.iss.geneseo.edu/forms/ranking.php

Being the Harvard of the SUNY system is pretty cool I think!

Re: Re: Top colleges

The whole reason I went to Geneseo was because of the Playboy article.

Seriously though, I remember being touted as the transition class. The bunch of brains who knew how to party.

Varg(The Great Fulfan)

Replying to:

That's very impressive, but where are the quotes from journals that I have actually heard of ... like Oui, High Society, Club, Cherry and Hustler?

Replying to:

While I was listening to my colleagues blah blah blah about their colleges being on US News and World Report for being a great school, I decided to do a little research on our alma mater, which I know is far superior. If you guys want to see how experts rank us go to

Re: Re: Re: Top colleges

thank you jeff for the internet assistance. computers are not my strong point! i have pictures coming from my bridal shower that i could send to you to put on your website, if you would like.

Replying to:

Seriously though, I remember being touted as the transition class. The bunch of brains who knew how to party.

Varg(The Great Fulfan)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Top colleges

Thanks for the link! Bravo, Geneseo We do rock, eh?

Looking forward (deoderant picture, especially!) to the pictures, Christine--what a fun night

patt*

Replying to:

thank you jeff for the internet assistance. computers are not my strong point! i have pictures coming from my bridal shower that i could send to you to put on your website, if you would like.

Replying to:

Varg(The Great Fulfan)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Top colleges

Excellent, Chris and Pat. It's like I've been telling Varg and Sweet Meat for years ...

What this site REALLY NEEDS is a set of pictures with girls showering!

Replying to:

Thanks for the link! Bravo, Geneseo We do rock, eh?

Looking forward (deoderant picture, especially!) to the pictures, Christine--what a fun night

patt*

Replying to:

Replying to:

Varg(The Great Fulfan)

Replying to:

Replying to: