Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What time zone is this forum in?

I have noticed that when I post, it comes up in my time zone. Is this because it registers in the time zone of the poster or because the web site itself is in the pacific time zone. Jeffthomas.comr's want to know. At least I do since I am the only one from the Pacific time zone.

Varg

Re: What time zone is this forum in?

russ,

it is eastern standard time because the world revolves around the east coast!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have noticed that when I post, it comes up in my time zone. Is this because it registers in the time zone of the poster or because the web site itself is in the pacific time zone. Jeffthomas.comr's want to know. At least I do since I am the only one from the Pacific time zone.

Varg

Re: Re: What time zone is this forum in?

Okay, but when I post, it posts the time in my zone. Isn't that weird.

Yes it is true that everything revolves aroud the eastern time zone. This is not necessarily a bad thing. In the pacific time zone, Monday Night Football ends before bedtime as does the World Series and any major sporting event. They start just after work and end before prime time during the regular season. So in my reality, I have the better gig.

Varg

Replying to:

russ,

Replying to:

Varg

Re: Re: Re: What time zone is this forum in?

It's 9:30 as I post this, but I have a feeling that it will appear as 6:30.

I'm afraid that Varg and the other Portlandiers [Portlandians? Portlandsters?] are taking over the Internet!

Replying to:

Okay, but when I post, it posts the time in my zone. Isn't that weird.

Yes it is true that everything revolves aroud the eastern time zone. This is not necessarily a bad thing. In the pacific time zone, Monday Night Football ends before bedtime as does the World Series and any major sporting event. They start just after work and end before prime time during the regular season. So in my reality, I have the better gig.

Varg

Replying to:

russ,

Replying to:

Varg