Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And I thought this only happened in cartoons... D'oh!

Still seeing double double (not really).

Thanks for the concern

patt*

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Are you sure that you're OK, Pat***? I have read in medical journals that double-posting is symptomatic of accute hoe-inflicted brain damage.

Replying to:

Thanks for the wishes of wellness for me! I'm fine, but I still laugh out loud and blush about it every once in a while... Too funny.

patt*

Replying to:

patricia~

i am glad you were not seriously hurt! i hope no one thought your pimp beat you!

Replying to:

When one of my hoes smacks me ... I smack her right back! That's why they call me The Pimp.

Seriously, your story is hilarious but scary. Now, please beware of falling anvils or Coyotes with large crates marked ACME.

Replying to:

Okay, so we're at this wood firing south of Rochester this weekend in the pouring rain. We've worked hard, we're wet, were cold, blah blah blah, but we're having lots of fun. At one point, I go walking around the kiln looking for something, and I (get this) stepped on a hoe!!! Smack! Right between the eyes. My glasses dug into my nose, so I got a nice little scratch and woke up the next day with two slightly black eyes! Oy vey... Good Lord...

How embarrassing. To actually have to tell people why I had this scratch, bump on my nose, and a trickle of blood running down it was humiliating but really funny. I was really lucky that I didn't do more damage to myself, I know, but being a graceful klutz, I saw what was about to happen and took some pressure off my step onto the hoe, so it wasn't too bad. Lordy...

Smacked by a hoe, but at least it wasn't a ho or on Jerry Springer,

patt*

Re: Re: Re: And I thought this only happened in cartoons... D'oh!

Thanks for the wishes of wellness for me! I'm fine, but I still laugh out loud and blush about it every once in a while... Too funny.

patt*

Replying to:

patricia~

i am glad you were not seriously hurt! i hope no one thought your pimp beat you!

Replying to:

When one of my hoes smacks me ... I smack her right back! That's why they call me The Pimp.

Seriously, your story is hilarious but scary. Now, please beware of falling anvils or Coyotes with large crates marked ACME.

Replying to:

Okay, so we're at this wood firing south of Rochester this weekend in the pouring rain. We've worked hard, we're wet, were cold, blah blah blah, but we're having lots of fun. At one point, I go walking around the kiln looking for something, and I (get this) stepped on a hoe!!! Smack! Right between the eyes. My glasses dug into my nose, so I got a nice little scratch and woke up the next day with two slightly black eyes! Oy vey... Good Lord...

How embarrassing. To actually have to tell people why I had this scratch, bump on my nose, and a trickle of blood running down it was humiliating but really funny. I was really lucky that I didn't do more damage to myself, I know, but being a graceful klutz, I saw what was about to happen and took some pressure off my step onto the hoe, so it wasn't too bad. Lordy...

Smacked by a hoe, but at least it wasn't a ho or on Jerry Springer,

patt*